Ever wanted to construct and customise your own hybrid football bet using different markets from the same match? Now you can!
Many major bookmakers are handing a large chunk of control to their customers by offering their own request a bet and bet building features.
The features, which have exploded in popularity among punters, allow bettors to tailor their football bets in a direction specific to their own ideas and predictions.
By incorporating several different football match markets (corners, cards, goals etc.) into one single selection, customers can design and tailor their own multi-part bets, which are priced and made available to back immediately by the bookmakers.
To help you build your customised bets as a more informed bettor, we’ve compiled a useful list of statistics for last weekend of live Premier League fixtures of the 2018/19 season.
Check them out below.
Find more English football betting tips, match previews and special offers on our Premier League predictions page.
Saturday October 5th
Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Brighton are winless in all four of their Premier League meetings with Spurs (W0 D1 L3), losing both matches last season.
- Spurs haven’t lost against Brighton since April 1983 when they were beaten 2-1 in a top-flight fixture – they’ve won five and drawn one of six matches against the Seagulls in all competitions since then.
- Brighton haven’t led for a single minute in any of their four Premier League matches against Spurs, with their two goals both coming in matches when they were trailing.
- Tottenham are winless in nine Premier League away games (D2 L7) since beating Fulham in January. They last went longer without a win on the road between April-December 2006 (10 games).
- Brighton & Hove Albion are winless in their last eight home league games (D3 L5), last enduring a longer run in February 2010 (nine games).
- Brighton & Hove Albion have failed to score more than once in any of their last 15 Premier League home games – only Sunderland (28 between Dec 2002 – May 2006) and Huddersfield (24 between Mar 2018 – May 2019) have had longer such runs in the competition.
- Each of Tottenham’s last nine Premier League goals have been scored before half-time, with Spurs last netting in the second half against Manchester City in their second match of the season.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of Tottenham’s last eight Premier League games.
- Tottenham have conceded at least two goals in their last three Premier League away matches.
Cards & Corners
- An average of 12.42 corners were awarded per 90 minutes in Tottenham’s Premier League fixtures this season – that’s the highest figure in the division.
- The average corner count of 9.57 in Brighton’s matches is the second lowest in the Premier League in 2019/20 however.
- Tottenham won more corners than Brighton in each of the two meetings between the teams last season (13-8 on aggregate).
- Only three clubs have collected more bookings in the league than Tottenham this season.
For more Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur predictions and betting tips, read our detailed Premier League match preview.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace
- West Ham United are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League games against Crystal Palace (W4 D4 L0) since losing 3-1 in February 2015.
- Crystal Palace have taken one point from three Premier League visits to the London Stadium against West Ham (W0 D1 L2).
- Following their defeat on the opening weekend against Manchester City, West Ham are unbeaten in their last six Premier League matches (W4 D2), conceding fewer goals in those six games (4) than they did in that single defeat (5).
- Since December 22nd 2018 (when they beat Manchester City 3-2 away), Crystal Palace have won 25 points in Premier League away games – only Manchester City (36) and Liverpool (30) have won more points on the road in the competition during this period.
- Under 2.5 goals were scored in four of West Ham’s last six Premier League fixtures.
- Under 2.5 goals were registered in five of Crystal Palace’s seven Premier League games this season.
- Crystal Palace scored two goals or more in nine of their last 14 Premier League away matches.
- Andriy Yarmolenko scored in each of West Ham’s last two Premier League home games.
Cards & Corners
- Crystal Palace (17) have picked up the second highest number of bookings in the Premier League so far this season behind Arsenal (19).
- The Eagles’ players have been cautioned 2.43 times per game on average this term.
- Crystal Palace received more yellow cards than West Ham in both of the teams’ Premier League clashes in 2018/19 (5-1).
- An average of 9.86 corners were awarded in West Ham’s Premier League matches this season.
- The equivalent corner average in Crystal Palace’s games stands at 10.57.
You can find more West Ham vs Crystal Palace betting tips and predictions in our comprehensive match preview.
Sunday October 6th
Southampton vs Chelsea
- Southampton have won only two of their last 20 Premier League meetings with Chelsea (W2 D6 L12) and are winless in the last seven (W0 D1 L6).
- Chelsea have won nine of their 12 away visits to St. Mary’s Stadium against Southampton in all competitions (W9 D2 L1), including each of the last four in a row.
- Southampton have won just one point at home in the Premier League so far this season, compared to six away from home – the smallest proportion of home points won so far this term (14%).
- Southampton are yet to lose three consecutive Premier League games under Ralph Hasenhüttl, last doing so in October 2018 with Mark Hughes at the helm.
- Southampton have won only two of their last 12 Premier League fixtures since April.
- Southampton won only five of their last 23 Premier League games at St. Mary’s since April 2018.
- Chelsea have scored at least once in each of their last 15 away games against Southampton in all competitions (33 goals in total), last failing to find the net in a 0-1 loss in December 1997.
- Southampton have found the net in each of their last 17 home Premier League games, last having a longer run in the top-flight between April 1980-December 1981 (31 games). However, Saints have only kept one clean sheet in the current run of 17.
- Only Watford (33) have conceded more Premier League away goals in 2019 than Chelsea (27). However, the Blues have won their last two on the road despite conceding twice each time.
- Five of Southampton striker Danny Ings’ last six Premier League goals have come against ‘big six’ opposition, including both of his strikes this season (vs Tottenham and Liverpool).
- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud has been involved in six goals in his last five appearances against Southampton in all competitions (5 goals, 1 assists).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 3 Premier League away games.
- Both teams scored in five of Chelsea’s last six Premier League contests.
Want more BTTS predictions? You can find regularly updated selections and fixtures on our both teams to score betting tips page.
Cards & Corners
- Southampton picked up 3 cards on average per game this season in home matches against teams from last year’s top six.
- Chelsea averaged just 1.36 yellow cards per 90 minutes in away games against teams from the Premier League’s bottom 14 last term.
- Six Southampton players were booked to Chelsea’s one when the sides last locked horns at St. Mary’s in October 2018.
- The 8.85 average corner count from Chelsea’s Premier League fixtures this season is the lowest total in the division.
- The 11.83 average corner count from Southampton’s league matches is the 5th highest however.
Newcastle United vs Manchester United
- Newcastle United have won three of their last 31 Premier League games against Manchester United (W3 D7 L21), losing both matches during the 2018-19 campaign.
- Manchester United have won 13 away Premier League games at Newcastle – they’ve only won more away at Aston Villa (15) and Everton (16).
- Only against Arsenal (29) have Newcastle lost more Premier League games than they have against Manchester United (28, level with Liverpool).
- Manchester United are winless in their last seven away league games (D3 L4) – they last had a longer run without a win on the road in the top-flight between February and September 1989 (11 games).
- Man Utd haven’t won any of their last 10 away games in all competitions since their Champions League win at PSG in March.
- Manchester United have failed to score more than once in any of their last seven Premier League away games (4 goals in total). In the four games in which they’ve scored, they’ve netted the first goal of the match but have failed to go on and win any of those (D3 L1).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd’s last four Premier League away games.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Newcastle’s last three Premier League home games.
- Man Utd averaged just 0.77 goals per game across their last nine fixtures in all competitions.
Cards & Corners
- Man Utd won more corners than Newcastle in each of the clubs’ Premier League tussles in 2018/19 (12-7 on aggregate).
- Newcastle’s have won just 4 corners on average per game this season – that’s the 4th lowest average in the division since the summer.
- Man Utd won 5.43 corners on average per Premier League fixture to date in 2019/20.
- Only Arsenal and Crystal Palace have collected more bookings than Man Utd so far this season.
- Newcastle picked up 1.57 bookings per EPL fixture on average this term.
Read our FREE Premier League Cards and Corners betting tips for this weekend’s televised games here.