bet365 Bookmaker Review
bet365 can proudly lay claim to being the biggest online bookmaker in the world. Starting out from humble beginnings in Stoke-on-Trent, the Coates family have now created an absolute behemoth of an operator, boasting over 35 million customers worldwide.
You’ve probably seen the TV adverts with a snarling Ray Winstone; “Bet In-Play with Ray”. Well, the punters are on board, and many regard bet365 as a “must-have” when it comes to online betting accounts due to the comprehensive service that’s available.
Start With a bet365 Open Account Bonus
bet365 offer new customers the opportunity to claim up to £100 in Bet Credits – a great way to get started. You can make a first deposit from as little as £5, but the amount of Bet Credits available depends on the value of your opening deposit.
How to Claim Your Bet Credits
- Register a new bet365 account
- Make a first deposit of £5 or more into your account
- Place bets to the value of your first deposit
- Once the bets have been settled bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits
So if your first deposit is to the value of £5, you will be given £5 in Bet Credits once you’ve had bets settled from £5 of stakes. Deposit £100 and you will receive £100 in Bet Credits once you’ve placed £100 in bets and they’ve been settled. Simple! To use only Bet Credits and not risk any of your own money, select “Use Bet Credits” on the bet365 bet slip when you have made a selection.
But note that you will need to place qualifying bets to the value of your first deposit and allow the bets to settle before you can access the Bet Credits. These bets will need to have a selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
Why Open a bet365 Account?
Football fans looking to bet on the Premier League and other top European divisions can expect to find an impressive 150 pre-match betting markets. The most popular markets are stacked with highly competitive odds and there’s the chance to indulge in a Bet Builder. As the name suggests, this allows you to create your own wager on a particular match.
Select from the most popular betting markets and then calculate the odds before deciding how much to bet. Bet365 allow customers to make up to six selections to create a unique wager, with Match Result, Both Teams to Score, Number of Goals Scored, Players to Score, Corners and Cards among the markets available.
For In-Play football betting, expect a dynamic service, with bet365 providing live stats and data on any covered match. Whether the game is being live-streamed or not, you can get a firm idea of what’s happening before you decide which way to bet.
Enjoy Cash Out & Live Streaming
bet365 are among the best in the business when it comes to Cash Out, having not only pioneered the opportunity for customers to land an early payout but also to enjoy Partial Cash Out and Auto Cash Out.
Partial Cash Out means using a slider tool to choose whether to take some money out of a particular bet and leave the remainder to be settled when an event has finished. Auto Cash Out lets you set the parameter for when you want to take the money – great for those wanting to land a profit.
Another excellent feature of the bet365 service is Live Streaming, with thousands of different sporting events shown on a monthly basis. Punters can access this service by either having a funded betting account or having placed a bet within the past 24 hours.
The bet365 website offers a comprehensive Help section, while the company’s phone and email services are available around the clock. Waiting times for their live chat feature are short, while responses are helpful no matter how challenging the query. Given the size they have reached, bet365’s support excels in maintaining the family feel of the organisation.
bet365 Review – The Verdict
With high standards, competitive odds and a spectacular range of markets, bet365 continues to lead the way in sports betting. It’s easy to see why they don’t pay the premiums required to appear in the recommended spots of online portals – they know they can rely on external reviews like this one to maintain their star image. If only they’d stop calling football ‘soccer’…
Terms & conditions for Open Account Bonus
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.