- Camp Nou
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Barcelona have won all 24 of their home La Liga games against Granada
- Lionel Messi has scored 10 goals in his last seven La Liga games at Camp Nou
Barca to move top
Spain’s title race looks like the one to watch in the final stages of the season. Atletico Madrid seemingly had it won not long ago, but Barcelona will move top if they beat out of sorts Granada.
Barcelona have won all 24 of their home LaLiga games against Granada and they’re set to continue that with the visitors losing six of their last eight.
Barca have won 15 of their last 17 matches in the league and they look good for a victory. However, Granada have seen both teams score in nine of their last 11 league games. BTTS has landed in 69% of their trips and in the same number of Barca home games, so expect a high-scoring home win.
Barcelona’s Lionel Messi has been involved in 12 goals in six LaLiga appearances against Granada at Camp Nou. He’s scored nine and assisted another three, while the Argentine has scored 10 times in his last seven home league games.
With Messi in fine form and given that Barca have won by three or more in seven of 11 home league wins a 4-1 victory is our correct score prediction.
- Both teams to score has been a winning bet in nine of Granada’s last 11 Primera Liga games
- No team has enjoyed more Primera Liga wins with over 3.5 goals than Barcelona this season
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours