Vincent is a betting and gaming expert as well as former Editor and Website Manager for futaa.com
22Bet is one of the leading betting companies in Tanzania offering sportsbooks and also casinos. The bookmaker has unique features for the betting market with a huge variety of betting markets with great odds, friendly customer service and quick payouts via a wide selection of withdrawal options.
Licensed by the Ministry of Finance and Planner Gaming Board of Tanzania, the bookmaker and betting company was founded in 2017.
22Bet Tanzania offers betting in over 30 sports, in pre-game, live and ante post outright winner markets. The menu structure and links make it easy to locate your preferred game and market.
Soccer, tennis, and basketball are the most popular betting sports but customers in Tanzania can bet on less mainstream sports and novelty markets in Awards and TV and Entertainment Specials.
Here’s the definitive guide all new customers need to know when registering an account;
What is the 22bet Tanzania Sign Up Bonus?
22Bet Tanzania offers 100% to its new players that is matched as a deposit bonus, capped at 250,000, and you can use the freebie to bet on your favorite sports.
How to claim the 22Bet Tanzania Sign Up Bonus?
Follow these steps in order to claim 22Bet sign up bonus;
- Visit the official website of 22BetTanzania using the banner below
- Click on register for an account.
- Make your first deposit and bet.
- Your deposit bonus will be added to your account balance.
What are the main 22Bet Sign Up Bonus T&Cs?
The 22bet welcome bonus has several wagering requirements.
- Your activated bonus amount must be wagered ten times with minimum odds of 1.65 before being transferred to your account for withdrawal.
- The sign up bonus cannot be withdrawn.
- You must claim the bonus in 30 days, after which it expires.
- This bonus cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
What can you bet on with the 22Bet Tanzania Sign Up Bonus?
You can wager the bonus on any sport for both pre-match and live bets.
The only restriction that can limit given sports could be odd levels. For the sports welcome bonus, at least an odd of 1.65 is required.
How to register with 22Bet Tanzania?
Follow these steps to create an account with 22Bet Tanzania;
- Visit the official website of 22Bet Tanzania using the banner below and click on register
- Enter your phone number
- Set a password and confirm it
- Enter a 22bet Tanzania promotional code (optional)
- Accept the 22bet Tanzania terms and conditions
- Confirm that you are above 18 years
- Click on the register button to complete the process.
How to login to 22Bet Tanzania?
On visiting the website,
Click the “Login” button on the official website of 22Bet
A form will appear where you input the phone number as the equivalent of a username and also a password.
Once you have entered the details, simply click “Login” and you should have access to your account.
How to deposit with 22Bet Tanzania?
There are different methods you can use to fund money in your account.
Mobile payments provide quick and easy payment. Vodacom Mpesa, Airtel Money, Tigo Pesa, and Halo Pesa are the most popular payment options.
How to deposit via paybill;
- Open the MPESA menu.
- Click on the Lipa na MPESA from the list of options, and select the Paybill number.
- Input the bookmaker’s paybill number – 895599.
- Put in the bookmaker’s account number – 22BET.
- Enter your deposit amount.
How to deposit via USSD;
- Dial *150*60#
- Choose option 5- Make payments
- Then click on option 1- Merchant Payments
- Choose 1 – Pay with Selcompay/Masterpass
- Enter deposit amount
- Fill in your PIN
- You will receive a notification after the transaction has been completed
How to place a bet with 22Bet Tanzania?
You can place your bet using either the mobile App or you simply use a website, on phone or using a desktop/laptop.
For 22Bet to accept your bet, you must have an account with the bookmaker and also have some funds.
- Once you sign in to the 22bet account, proceed towards making your deposit.
- Deposit funds using your preferred mode of payment.
- Find the welcome bonus in your profile and activate it.
- Once the deposit is made, the bonus will be credited successfully.
- Go to the sports section and select any time type of sport you’re interested in, either football, cricket or rugby. .
- Find the cricket/football match you want to bet on then select the betting market.
- Click on the odds to calculate your earnings in the Bet Slip.
- Finalize the amount you want to bet, in the Bet Slip.
How to download the 22Bet Tanzania App?
22Bet Tanzania has mobile apps for both Android and iOS users which are available on website and play store.
Follow this procedure to download and install the 22Bet mobile app;
- Go to the 22bet betting site.
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and you will find the button ‘Mobile Applications’.
- Click on Mobile Applications and it will navigate you to the app download page.
- Tap on ‘Download App for Android’.
- If the prompt appears then go to phone settings and allow the download from unknown sources.
- Download the 22bet apk file and then install the app.
To download the iOS application, here are the steps;
- Go to the Apple Store on your Apple device.
- Search ‘22bet’.
- You will find the 22bet app at the top of results.
- Click on ‘Get’ to install the app.
How to get 22Bet old mobile?
The 22bet mobile site is quite decent. It holds the same utility as the dedicated applications without the need to jump through annoying hoops to install a client.
How to withdraw from 22Bet Tanzania?
Withdrawing money from 22Bet Tanzania is easy but first you MUST have funds in your account;
Vodafone mobile money is among the most popular payment methods for betting in Tanzania. This will just need only a few minutes to complete the withdrawal:
- Log into your 22bet Tanzania account.
- Select, Payment and click on ‘Withdraw’.
- Click on ‘Vodafone’.
- Enter your Vodafone phone number and input amount to withdraw.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to complete the transaction.
- Within a few minutes, the funds will be sent to your mobile account.
Kindly note that free bets or bonuses are not withdrawable.
There are no additional fees on the side of 22bet. If you will meet any charge during your withdrawal, it will be of external nature (most likely coming from the payment system).
Who owns 22Bet Tanzania?
22bet is owned by Marikit Holdings Ltd Casinos (Chrysanthou Mylona, 12, Harmonia building, block 1, 1st floor, Flat/Office 15, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus) and operated by TechSolutions Group N.V (Abraham Mendez Chumaceiro Boulevard 50, Curaçao)
Related ArticlesSee All
- 5 days ago
- Free Bets and Special Offers
- 12 days ago
- Betting Odds