Vincent is a betting and gaming expert as well as former Editor and Website Manager for futaa.com
Bet.co.za South Africa is a sports betting platform that delivers a premium gambling experience to South African punters. They arrived on the sports betting scene in South Africa in 2006 and have garnered an image of being a reliable and respected online bookmaker for thousands of satisfied South African customers.
They have enhanced their already fantastic reputation by partnering with some of the country’s top teams more so in rugby. Their odds are among the best and their extensive betting coverage of the major European football leagues makes them stand out from their competitors.
BET.co.za serves up a variety of football league and cup matches from more than 45 countries including all of Europe’s elite and have games in horse racing, tennis, NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL and much more.
What is the Bet.co.za Sign Up Bonus?
New players are welcomed to the site with a first deposit match offer up to R1 000.
What are the Bet.co.za Sign Up Bonus Terms and Conditions?
- The bonus amount must be wagered 6 times (Sports bets must be taken at single bet min odds of 7/10 or 1.70, Multiple Min Odds of 12/10 or 2.20 and each leg must be 2/10 or greater) before any withdrawals can be made
- The system will always use your real money balance first, but please note that real money bets also contribute to wagering.
- Winnings accumulated from real money bets may be withdrawn at any time.
- Bonus is valid for Sports and Bet Vegas betting only
- Cheza Cash Kenya Sign Up Bonus Terms and Conditions.
How to use the Bet co.za Sign Up Bonus?
Once the welcome bonus from Bet.co.za has been credited into your account, you can use it to:
- Place a sports bet among the 36 sports made available by the betting website;
- You can choose any sports event or game in a single bet that has minimum odds of 7/10 1.70;
- For multiple bets, the minimum odds required are 12/10 or 2.20 with each leg greater than 2/10.
How to register with Bet.co.za?
Registering in Betcoza is easy and will only take a few minutes of your time. Here’s how to go about it:
- Visit Bеt.со.zа using any mobile browser of your choice
- Click on the green “Join Now” button at the top-right corner of the page
- On the registration form that pops up on the screen, enter your full name and email address
- Click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the form
- Verify your identity on the next page using a government-issued ID card, driver’s license, or passport, and fill in your home address
- Submit a recent bank statement to confirm that you truly reside in South Africa
- Click on the link that will be sent to your email to verify your account, and you’re done!
How to login to Bet co.za?
Log in with Bet.co.za can be done easily with the help of the steps given below:
- Click on the ‘login’ button on the website.
- Enter your email or username and password that you chose at the time of registration with the online sportsbook.
- Click on ‘Login’ again to access your account with the platform.
How to deposit with Bet.co.za?
The following deposit options are available at Bet co za:
Credit/Debit cards: Bet co.za allows you to deposit money into your casino account via credit/debit cards like Visa and Mastercard. You can also deposit money on this platform using Masterpass, which is a wallet from Mastercard that allows you to perform online transactions securely. Most card payments reflect immediately, while some may take up to 24 hours. The minimum deposit using this method is R50.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT): You can transfer funds into your Betcoza online sports betting account using EFT platforms like SiD and Ozow. The betting site has accounts with the major banks in South Africa(Absa, Capitec, FNB, Investec, Nedbank, and Standard Bank), so you can pay to anyone that you find most convenient. The minimum deposit for the EFT method is R50.
Vouchers: Vouchers like Blu Voucher, OTT voucher, and 1 voucher, allow you to fund your Bet.co.za account with just a PIN. You can purchase these vouchers at designated stores across the country and top up your account with them.
Zapper payment: With Zapper, you can make quick deposits by simply scanning a QR code. All you have to do is download the Zapper app and link it to a credit or debit card. Any deposit you make will be deducted from the card you linked to your Zapper account. The minimum amount you can deposit using Zapper is R50.
How to Make a Deposit?
- Log in to your Bet.co.za online account
- Click on the “Deposit” at the top-right corner of the page
- Click on the icon of your preferred deposit method
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Provide other necessary details, and hit the “Submit” button to conclude your transaction
How to place a bet with Bet co.za?
If you have any balance in your account, you can do it.
- Login to your account.
- Finding your match.
- Select your prediction.
- Add a stake.
- Confirm your bet.
How to download the Bet co.za App?
The Bet.co.za mobile app can be downloaded for almost any Android or iOS device right now. So, as long as you have access to one, you can install the app and make bets from it. Here is how you download the Bet.co.za native app for each operating system:
- Type in Bet.co.za in the App Store
- Tap the download button
- Enter credentials to allow download
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Allow unknown sources through your settings
- Visit Bet.co.za on your mobile device
- Tap the Android app link
- Allow the APK file to make changes
Downloading the app for Android is obviously a little different, and less straightforward. But once you’ve allowed the APK file to change settings, it should download within seconds. The apps are structured and work in the exact same manner for each operating system too, so you’ve nothing to worry about on this front.
How to withdraw from Bet co.za?
How to withdraw money
- Visit the betting platform’s website, and enter your Bet.co.za login details to access your account
- Select the “My Account” button at the top right corner of the betting site
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Enter the amount you’ll like to withdraw, and provide other necessary details.
- Submit your withdrawal request and await your approval.
Who owns Bet.co.za?
South African gaming and entertainment business Tsogo Sun owns half of the company that is licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board. Business Registration Number: 2010/005430/07. Bookmaker License Number: 10145732-010.
Related ArticlesSee All
- 1 day ago
- Free Bets and Special Offers
- 8 days ago
- Betting Odds