A lifelong Birmingham City fan, Tom relocated to Germany for five years after graduating from university, where his interest in the Bundesliga developed. He began writing about and betting on German football for FST in 2016. He's also an avid fantasy football player and closely follows the Premier League and European competitions.
While its operations started in Kenya in 2015, Betway was established in 2006 and has since established itself as the first online and mobile sports betting platform all over Africa.
Recognized globally due to its sports sponsorship that has seen them sponsor big teams like English Premier League side West Ham United, Betway provides services where Kenyans can win big from staking small.
This brings the sense of a low minimum bet and an enormous potential maximum payout which is way above the industry standard.
What is the Betway Kenya Sign Up Bonus?
All new Betway Kenya customers are eligible for the welcome bonus, which gives you a 100% match on your first deposit up to a maximum of KES 5000.
Use the button below to sign up and claim your bonus today!
In addition to the welcome bonus, Betway Kenya also offers a number of other bonuses and promotions. For example, the ‘Betway Boost’ gives you enhanced odds on selected markets, while the ‘Jackpot Bonus’ gives you a chance to win up to KES 100 000 when you place a bet on any of the jackpot markets.
There is also a ‘Refer-a-Friend’ bonus, which gives you KES 500 for every friend that you refer to Betway Kenya. To claim the bonus, simply get your friend to sign up for an account and make a deposit of at least KES 500. Once they have done this, the bonus funds will be credited to your account automatically.
How to claim the Betway Kenya Sign Up Bonus
To claim the welcome bonus, simply sign up to Betway Kenya using the button below, make your first deposit into your Betway account and your bonus funds will be credited to your account automatically.
Please note that the minimum deposit amount to qualify for the bonus is KES 500.
What are the main Betway Kenya Sign Up Bonus Terms and Conditions?
To qualify for the sign up bonus, you should be a newly registered customer on Betway and have to place bets on Jackpots or Sports that amount to three times the value of initial deposit at 3.0 odds or more.
The Free Bet is given once you meet the playthrough requirements and you have 30 days to get the Welcome Bonus via meeting the playthrough requirements.
It is important that a minimum of one bet be already complete (win or loss) for the wager to be eligible for consideration for the opening offer.
What can you bet on with the Betway Kenya Sign Up Bonus?
The Betway Kenya sign up bonus can be placed on across a range of events and markets on the sportsbook.
Please note that bets on games, virtual sports and casino would not be eligible for opening offer requirements.
How to register with Betway Kenya
Creating a Betway account is quick and easy, and can be done in just a few simple steps.
Here are the steps to register on Betway:
- Visit the Betway Kenya website
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your personal details into the registration form, including your name, email address, date of birth and gender
- Create a username and password for your account
- Once you have completed the registration form, click on the ‘Submit’ button to finish creating your account
How to login to Betway Kenya
To login at Betway Kenya, you must first:
1. Sign Up
To be able to log in you must first register for a customer account. Just click on ‘sign up’ on the homepage and enter your details to register for a new customer account.
2. Don’t Forget the Betway Bonus
When you sign up for a new account you will be able to claim the Betway welcome bonus for new customers. Just register and make your first deposit, and Betway will match it by 50% up to a limit of KSH 5,000.
3. Betway Account Security
As part of the sign up process, you will have chosen a security password. You will need this when you login in the future.
4. Final Login
For the Betway Kenya login you will need to enter your mobile phone number and the password. Finally, just click on login to access your account.
How to deposit with Betway Kenya
You can deposit on Betway Kenya using M-PESA Paybill number 880185. To deposit:
- Go to M-PESA menu on the Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter Betway Kenya Business number; 880185
- Enter Account no as: Betway
- Enter the Amount you want to deposit (minimum Betway Kenya deposit Ksh10)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and click OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA
- Your account will automatically be updated with the amount of your deposit
Note that Betway minimum deposit is Kshs 10 while maximum deposit is KShs is 300 000.
How to place a bet with Betway Kenya
Once you have logged in on Betway and chosen your betting market, just click on the odds next to your selection.
It will be automatically added to the betslip where you just need to decide on a stake and confirm the bet.
How to download the Betway Kenya App
The Betway mobile app has been modified for both iOS and Android devices.
You can get the app from the iOS app store and the Android store of the devices. Also, you can access the mobile version in a browser format by logging into the Betway website.
How to withdraw from Betway Kenya
Withdrawal methods include bank transfer, Airtel Money, and Lipa Na M-Pesa. The minimum withdrawal amount is KES 2000. Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours, although it may take longer for the funds to appear in your account depending on your chosen method.
To withdraw money using Mpesa or Airtel Money:
- Log in to Betway Kenya and select ‘My Account’
- Select ‘Withdraw Funds’
- Select ‘Mobile Money’ option
- Select your mobile money service provider – Mpesa or Airtel Money
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Click on ‘Withdraw Now’ at the bottom
- The funds will be transferred to your mobile account immediately
To withdraw using your bank account:
- Log into Betway Kenya and navigate to ‘My Account’
- Select ‘Withdraw Funds’
- Select ‘EFT’ option
- Enter your bank account details in the form provided
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Tap ‘Withdraw Now’ to confirm transaction
- The funds withdrawn using EFT will reflect in your bank account within 1-2 business days
Who owns Betway Kenya?
Betway Kenya is regulated by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) under license number 0000360 and is operated by Bluejay Limited. Their Kenyan headquarter is at Galana Plaza, Galana Road, Nairobi.
- 7 days ago
- Free Bets and Special Offers
- 2 weeks ago
- Betting Odds