The Premier League is fully back in the groove after its three-month layoff, and with a heavy top-flight fixture flow between now and the end of the 2019/20 campaign, supporters have tons of high-octane action to look forward to.
On Wednesday this week, four fascinating top tier duels are scheduled to be contested on what promises to be another white-knuckle evening of football from the world’s most exciting league – and running alongside the more popular match result and goals markets for the games are the often overlooked but equally lucrative corners and cards options offered by the bookies.
Those particular markets require some extra elbow-grease and research to find trends worth backing – and that can sometimes be a little off-putting.
However, at FST we’ve done all the hard work to bring you the very best value in the corners and cards markets this week – and we’ve compiled a four-fold accumulator based on our research that comes in at a tasty 21/1
Don’t forget – you can also find all of our match previews and betting tips for Wednesday’s matches on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
- Only three Premier League clubs have won more corners per game on average than Arsenal (6.10) so far this season.
- Norwich (7.19) have conceded more corners on average per game than any other club in England’s top flight this term.
- Arsenal won 12 corners to the Canaries’ 7 when the teams last met at Carrow Road in early December.
Betting Tip: Arsenal -3.0 corner handicap @1/1
- Only two Premier League clubs have collected more cards than Bournemouth this season (66).
- Only three Premier League clubs have picked up fewer cards on the road this term than Newcastle (28)
- Bournemouth saw three players booked to Newcastle’s two when the teams last faced off at the Vitality Stadium in March last year.
Betting Tip: Bournemouth +0.0 alternative card handicap @11/5
- 11 corners were awarded to both teams combined when Everton last played Leicester at Goodison Park in December.
- An average of 12.6 corners were awarded to both teams combined across Everton’s last trio of Premier League home games.
- An average of 10.49 corners were awarded in Everton’s Premier League fixtures so far this season, while Leicester’s equivalent figure stands at 10.39.
Betting Tip: Over 10 total corners @5/6
- Chelsea beat the -2.5 corner handicap in three of their last four meetings with West Ham.
- The aggregate corner count from those matches was 34-14 in Chelsea’s favour.
- Only Man City (7.97) have won more corners per game on average than Chelsea (6.87) in the Premier League this season.
Betting Tip: Chelesa -2.5 corner handicap @19/20
FST’s Corners and Cards Acca
Single bets are all well and good, but everyone loves a cheeky odds-boosting acca! This weekend we’ve gone for a tasty looking 21/1 4-fold featuring our Premier League selections from above.
More FST news