The first Premier League game back following the international break sees all-but-relegated Aston Villa play host to under-achievers Chelsea.
Villa have failed to pick up any points in 6 games while Chelsea are undefeated in 14 Premier League games but were recently dumped out of the Champions League and FA Cup by PSG and Everton respectively.
Kick the weekend off with a free £10 inplay bet!
How To Claim
To claim the free £10 inplay bet you will need to be a Paddy Power customer so sign up here if you don’t already have an account. New customers also get £30 in free bets so get signed up now!
Once you’ve signed up all you need to do is place a £/€20 or more single bet at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or bigger before kick-off. Your £/€10 in free bets will be credited automatically for you to use inplay as two £/€5 free bet tokens – it’s that easy!
Our Premier League tipsters have analysed the match up so click here to view their Aston Villa vs Chelsea betting preview which should help you pick out a bet and hopefully make some money!
New To Paddy Power?
If you do not have a Paddy Power account, here’s how to get one and claim £30 in free bets.
- Sign up here for a new Paddy Power account.
- Place a bet of £10 or more on odds greater than 1/2.
- Receive three £10 free bets to use on any market.
Key Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds 1/2 or higher. Customers can only qualify for the offer once. Free bet not returned in winnings.
- Pre-match is defined as single bets placed prior to kick-off and In-Play is defined as any bet struck after the match has kicked off.
- Free bets staked on pre-match markets will not count towards the offer.
- Bets cashed out either pre-match or in-play will not count towards the offer.