Liverpool travel to Crystal Palace on Sunday hoping to continue their good Premier League form and move further into contention for a Champions League qualification place. Alan Pardew’s Palace broke a long winless streak with victory at Sunderland last time out, while Jurgen Klopp’s Reds will be full of confidence after brushing Manchester City aside at Anfield in midweek.
Klopp’s side will see the trip to Selhurst Park as a chance to pick up another three points, but Palace have hopes of finishing in the top half of the Premier League. We’ve got a £10 inplay bet to use on the big match!
How To Claim
To use this £10 inplay bet for Crystal Palace vs Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday, you will need to have a Paddy Power account. If you do not have one yet, click here to sign up and get one. Paddy Power offers £30 in free bets to new customers, so an account is well worth having.
For access to the £10 inplay bet on Crystal Palace vs Liverpool on Saturday, this is all you have to do. Place a £/€20 or more single bet at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or bigger before the start of the match. Your £/€10 in free bets will be credited by Paddy Power automatically for you to use inplay as two £/€5 free bet tokens – simples!
Liverpool’s trip to Crystal Palace on Sunday looks like a great game to bet on, so if you fancy a flutter you are definitely in the right place. Our betting experts are expecting goals – click here to see our betting tips and predictions for the game at Selhurst Park.
New To Paddy Power?
There are three simple steps to follow to get a Paddy Power account and get £30 in free bets to spend.
- Sign up here for a new Paddy Power account.
- Place a bet of £10 or more on odds greater than 1/2.
- Receive three £10 free bets to use on any market.
Key Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds 1/2 or higher. Customers can only qualify for the offer once. Free bet not returned in winnings.
- Pre-match is defined as single bets placed prior to kick-off and In-Play is defined as any bet struck after the match has kicked off.
- Free bets staked on pre-match markets will not count towards the offer.
- Bets cashed out either pre-match or in-play will not count towards the offer.