Chelsea and Manchester United meet at Stamford Bridge for the Premier League’s televised offering on Monday evening, for a top-flight fixture that could have a major impact on the race to finish in the division’s top four this season.
With a six-point buffer between them and their hosts, a victory for 8th placed United in London would drag them to within touching distance of Chelsea in 4th, however, a Blues’ victory would leave United’s already fading Champions League hopes all but extinguished.
Monday’s tussle has all the makings of a compelling contest, and to help get in you in the mood for the action, we’ve put together an #OddsOnThat special accumulator based around the match at Stamford Bridge.
Check it out below!
Looking for more Chelsea vs Manchester United predictions? Read our detailed match preview of the game with exclusive betting tips now.
What is Betfair’s #OddsOnThat?
Betfair’s Odds on That feature allows you create a customised multiples bet based on your own unique picks ahead of a particular football match. You can choose from a huge variety of markets and once you have decided on your selection, you can request a price for your acca from Betfair on Twitter using the #OddsOnThat hashtag.
Chelsea vs Manchester United 18/1 #OOT
Both teams to score
- Both teams registered in 60% of Chelsea’s Premier League games so far this season
- The Blues kept just two clean sheets in their last 13 fixtures in all competitions.
- Man Utd conceded in 10 of the 11 Premier League away matches they’ve contested so far this term.
Over 3.5 cards
- A whopping total of 11 cards were handed out by the officials across Chelsea and Man Utd’s two meetings earlier this season.
- An average of 5.4 cards were shown to the players involved in the last five clashes between Chelsea and United.
- A total of 18 cards were brandished in the last four meetings between the clubs at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea most corners
- Chelsea won more corners than United in four of the clubs’ last five meetings.
- The aggregate corner count from those games was 32-16 in Chelsea’s favour.
- Chelsea won more corners than United in 100% of the teams’ last three clashes at Stamford Bridge.
- Three of Fred’s four Premier League bookings this season were picked up in games away from Old Trafford.
- The Brazilian was booked for United when they last visited Stamford Bridge in a Carabao Cup clash in October.
- Fred ranks joint first at United this season for average fouls conceded per game (1.6) alongside the injured Scott McTominay.
Highest scoring half: second
- Five of the eight goals scored in the two previous meetings between Chelsea and United this season were scored in the second half.
- 22 of the 34 Premier League goals Chelsea conceded this season were notched after half time.
- Man Utd scored just one first half goal in their last five Premier League fixtures combined.
Back Our 18/1 #OOT Special Here!
Check out the latest Premier League predictions, news, match previews, betting tips and special offers here.