We’ve got a huge weekend of Premier League football coming up, with the top of the table clash between Liverpool and Manchester City the highlight. But there are tantalising match-ups across the board, meaning the next few days could live long in the memory.
It’s a bettors dream, and to help maximise your enjoyment, bet365 are offering an Up to £100 in Bet Credits offer. This welcome bonus is available to all new customers, and this round of Premier League fixtures is the perfect time to take advantage of it.
bet365’s Welcome Offer Explained
Right, strap yourselves in – here’s how it works. Simply open an account and make a deposit of £5 or more. You’ll then receive a matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100.
Release your Bet Credits, place your bets and let them settle. Once this has happened, you can place bets with these Credits by selecting ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
Terms and Conditions – what do I need to know?
First off, bet365’s offer must be claimed within 30 days of registering your account, so be quick! Bets placed must contain at least one selection at odds of ⅕ (1.20) or greater.
Of course, while they exist as Bet Credits your funds are not withdrawable. When used in a market or fixture with only two or three potential outcomes, the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count. Makes sense!
And be sure to avoid betting on the likes of Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, and bets placed via the telephone, as these won’t count.
For a full rundown on what’s involved, check out bet365’s complete list of terms and conditions on the offer page. And remember you can always find more of the best FREE BETS and exciting special offers here.
Where should I use my Bet Credits?
Last weekend’s Premier League fixtures delivered drama in spades, with both Liverpool and Manchester City looking set for shock defeats before both produced spectacular comebacks to come out on top. Fast forward a few days and it seems the excitement of last weekend could well be repeated, with a fine set of fixtures coming up. Luckily for us, bet365 have markets for all of them. Let’s dive in.
The Friday night slot is filled by a crucial clash between Norwich and Watford, who both find themselves in a relegation dogfight. The term “six-pointer” springs to mind here, with a defeat for either side potentially disastrous.
Moving onto Saturday, and Frank Lampard’s high-flying Chelsea take on Crystal Palace before struggling Tottenham face Sheffield United at 15:00. The Blades find themselves five places above Mauricio Pochettino’s men and will be hoping to widen that already impressive gap with a win in North London.
But the Premier League’s game of the day is set to be the evening clash between Leicester and Arsenal at the King Power. Unai Emery’s job is on the line, and the last thing he would want right now is a trip to Brendan Rodgers’ Foxes, who are currently sitting pretty in 3rd place.
Sunday could be the biggest day of them all, however, with one of the biggest games of the season taking place in Manchester City’s trip to Anfield. In a match that could prove decisive in the Premier League title race, Liverpool will be hoping to extend their lead over the champions to eight points. It’s Allisson vs Ederson, Salah vs Sterling, Firmino vs Aguero. We could be in for a spectacular game.
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.