- Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Both teams have scored in seven of Elche’s last nine games
- Each of their last three home games have seen both teams score
- Levante have conceded in 87% of their away games
Elche running out of chances
Hosts Elche need to pick up points quickly as they fight to stay in La Liga. However, after failing to win in seven the hosts have issues to deal with as they prepare to host Levante.
The home side have failed to keep a clean sheet in those seven, with seven of their last nine games seeing both teams score. That includes each of their last three home games, so we expect an exciting clash here.
Levante have conceded in 87% of their away trips, while they meet an Elche side who have conceded in 87% of their home games. Given that form, both teams to score is our first prediction. Elche have lost two of their last five, drawing the other three 1-1 and we’re backing a repeat of that scoreline.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours