- Click to Stream on bet365
- Sky Sports App
- Freiburg are unbeaten in their first five league games, winning two including a 2-1 victory here over Borussia Dortmund.
- The hosts are also unbeaten in their last six starts at Schwarzwald-Stadion, winning three including a 2-0 success against Augsburg in March.
- Augsburg have won just one of their opening five Bundesliga matches, losing two.
- The visitors are winless in their last eight away trips, losing six.
Unbeaten Freiburg to outpoint Augsburg
Freiburg are unbeaten five games into the new Bundesliga season and we’re supporting Christian Streich’s side to see off Augsburg at Schwarzwald-Stadion on Matchday 6.
Breisgau-Brasilianer will be hoping to progress from being a mid-table outfit to European challengers this term and they’ve certainly made a pleasing start to the campaign, winning two and drawing three games thus far including an excellent 2-1 triumph over Borussia Dortmund here last month.
Freiburg are also unbeaten in their last six outings at Schwarzwald-Stadion, winning three including a 2-0 victory against Augsburg in March, and they can repeat that success this weekend with the visitors winless in their last eight away trips in Bundesliga, losing six.
Augsburg posted their first win of the season last weekend with a 1-0 victory at home to Borussia Monchengladbach, but Markus Weinzierl’s charges have largely been poor in the opening exchanges of the season, picking up just two points form their first four matches.
With their dismal aforementioned record on the road a major concern, we can’t see Augsburg taking anything from this fixture and Freiburg warrant investment to maintain their solid early form at a touch under evens.
While we think Freiburg can land the spoils in fairly comfortable fashion here, it could be a low scoring affair with just four of the sides’ combined ten league games to date producing over 2.5 goals. With that in mind, 1-0 is our correct score prediction for the action at Schwarzwald-Stadion.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- 30 Oct