- bet365 Stadium
- The hosts have failed to score in just four of their 22 home starts, while the visitors have also failed to net in just four of their 22 away outings.
- Both teams have scored in seven of QPR’s last nine matches.
- QPR have won three of their last five matches including their last two away trips.
- Stoke are without a win in five league games (D2, L3).
Superhoops set for more goals
There have been bundles of goals in QPR’s recent outings and we fancy both teams to score when the Superhoops take on Stoke at bet365 Stadium this Saturday afternoon.
December’s reverse fixture between the pair at Loftus Road ended goalless, but there’s every reason to expect more entertainment this time around with nothing seriously riding on the result for either team.
That’s been well reflected in QPR’s fixtures over the last few weeks since they were booked for a mid-table finish, with their last nine games generating 30 goals and both teams netting in all but two of those matches.
With both sides striking in 18/22 their respective home and away starts this term, both teams to score is a solid bet for this weekend’s action.
And with QPR winning their last two away trips, we’re also predicting a 1-3 correct score in favour of the visitors, who look more than capable of beating a Stoke side who are winless in five (D2, L3).
- Five of QPR’s last six league games have featured goals at both ends
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.