Vincent is a betting and gaming expert as well as former Editor and Website Manager for futaa.com
While being one of the latest entrants in the Ghanaian betting scene, 22Bet has one of the biggest bonus rewards in the West African nation.
The 22Bet sportsbook is one of the greatest in the world. It covers more than 40 sports and other events, from all major sports to many minor ones and even non-sporting events like the weather. 22Bet has competitive odds for more than 2000 pre-match and live markets available on a regular basis.
They have a loyalty scheme, allowing users to collect points for certain bets they’ve made.
What is the 22Bet Ghana Sign Up Bonus?
22Bet offers new customers a welcome bonus worth 100% of their first deposits. If you sign up and deposit 200 GHS, you will be rewarded with a bonus of 200 GHS. The maximum bonus amount on 22Bet is 750 GHS.
How to claim the 22Bet Ghana Sign Up Bonus?
To get your 22Bet Ghana bonus:
- Leave the box that says “I do not want any bonuses” unchecked when making your first deposit.
- Once you have been credited with the bonus for sports betting, wager the full bonus amount on accumulator bets according to the bonus conditions of 22bet.
- Bet successfully and enjoy your 22bet bonus!
What are the main 22Bet Sign Up Bonus Terms and Conditions?
The bonuses expire within 6 days (for first deposit worth $50), 7 days (for first deposit worth $50), 9 days (for first deposit worth $100), 10 days (for first deposit worth $200), and 12 days (for first deposit worth $300) if not claimed.
How to register with 22Bet Ghana?
Signing up with 22Bet is quite straight;
You can follow the basic steps for the registration below.
- Open the 22bet Ghana website
- Click on the green ‘Registration’ button in the top right corner
- Enter your mobile phone number in the form provided
- Click ‘Send SMS’ tab in the registration form
- Enter the ‘Confirmation Code’ sent to your mobile number
- Tick the box to confirm that you are above 18 years old and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click ‘Register’ at the bottom to complete the process
- You can now make your deposit and start using your 22bet account
- Do not forget to claim your 22Bet Bonus of 100% up to 750 GHS!
How to login to 22Bet Ghana?
The email message you receive after registering contains a confirmation link.
When this link is clicked, it activates your account and takes you to the 22Bet casino login site, where you will log in. Always make sure that your email address is entered correctly. In summary:
- Click the “Login” button on the official website of 22Bet
- A form will appear where you input the phone number as the equivalent of a username and also a password.
- Once you have entered the details, simply click “Login” and you should have access to your account.
How to deposit with 22Bet Ghana?
Ghana is leading the way in the acceptance and wide usage of Mobile Money in West Africa. Therefore, the popularity of mobile money is helping betting companies push the frontiers of online sports betting.
The bookie offers extensive mobile money deposit plus an array of other deposit methods. Some of the other deposit options Ghanaians can opt for on 22bet include E-wallets, Payment systems and Cryptocurrencies.
The Mobile money options are Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money and Vodafone Cash. To deposit via this mode:
- Dial *500# on your Airtel mobile phone line
- Then select ‘Buy goods’
- Select others
- Enter the bookmaker as ‘Merchant Name’
- Fill in the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter the bookmaker as ‘Reference’
- Finally, enter your Airtel money PIN to confirm the transaction
How to place a bet with 22Bet Ghana?
Ready to place your first bet on 22Bet? Here are the very simple steps:
- Log into your 22Bet account (If you still do not have a 22Bet Ghana account, click the “Bet on 22Bet” button below to register.
- Click on “Sports” to enter the 22Bet sportsbook
- Select the sport you want to bet on
- Navigate to the competition/event you want to bet on
- Select on the odds that match your predictions. Your selections will be registered on your betslip on the right of your screen.
- If you are betting on a mobile phone, your betslip will be at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your stake on your betslip
- Confirm your bet.
How to download the 22Bet Ghana App?
Downloading the 22bet app on a mobile device is straightforward. Follow the process below, to get it on your Android device:
- Open the 22bet app site and click on the “Download the app for Android” button.
- A screen will appear on your device prompting you to change your settings to allow downloading apps from “unknown sources,” and you have to allow it.
- Go back to the menu and download the APK file and install the 22bet app.
- When the app is installed you can open it and start betting.
If you have an iOS device you need to open the iTunes App Store and search for 22bet. If you can’t find the app that way you will have to go to your settings and the “View Apple ID” menu. Change the Country/Region from Ghana to Cyprus and agree with the terms and conditions.
How to withdraw from 22Bet Ghana?
- Log into your 22Bet account;
- Click My Account button right before the Deposit button;
- Click the Withdraw Funds button, a withdrawal page appears;
- Select your id4eal withdrawal method;
- Enter the withdrawal amount and other necessary information depending on the withdrawal option;
- Click Confirm to complete your withdrawal;
Who owns 22Bet Ghana?
22bet is owned by Marikit Holdings Ltd Casinos (Chrysanthou Mylona, 12, Harmonia building, block 1, 1st floor, Flat/Office 15, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus) and operated by TechSolutions Group N.V (Abraham Mendez Chumaceiro Boulevard 50, Curaçao).
Marikit Holdings Ltd was reportedly incorporated in Cyprus on January 14, 2016. There is not much information about the company – only that it owns various casinos and bookmakers operated by different companies.
Betway Ghana New Customer Guide 2023
Bet365 Ghana New Customer Guide 2023
Related ArticlesSee All
- 1 day ago
- Free Bets and Special Offers
- 8 days ago
- Betting Odds