Vincent is a betting and gaming expert as well as former Editor and Website Manager for futaa.com
22Bet is a bookie that began in Russia in 2007, and since then, they have opened branches in different regions in the world, Kenya being one of them as they try to penetrate the African market.
At 22bet you will find all that modern betting has to offer: the broadest possible choice of markets on any sports as well as convenient payments, quick withdrawals, a unique reward scheme for loyal customers and much more.
22bet accepts all types of bets – singles, accumulators, systems, chains and more. On average there are over 30 types of markets for every event – from the standard bets on the winner and totals to additional handicap bets, bets on the number of cards in a match, events to happen in a game, individual player stats and much more.
Apart from betting on traditional sports, such as football, athletics, and basketball, players can also test their luck with betting on eSports and bet on Dota 2, FIFA, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Clash Royale, and various other platforms.
22Bet minimum payout is Ksh 225 and maximum payout is Ksh 150,000 per transaction. A 20% Withholding Tax is charged on the Net Winnings (Possible Win-Stake).
For example, if your possible Win is KES 200 after placing a bet with KES 100, 20% is deducted from your Net Winnings. In this case, it will be 20% of KES 100 (Possible Win of KES 200 – Stake of KES 100). Hence after-tax deduction, an amount of KES 180 will be credited into your 22Bet account.
What is the 22Bet Kenya Sign Up Bonus?
If you create an account on 22Bet as a player from Kenya, you’ll be able to access its sports welcome bonus. The bonus details of this offer include a 100% first deposit match up to 15,000 KES.
For your account to qualify, you’ll need to deposit at least 100 KES; the bonus amount will be accredited to your account instantaneously afterwards.
How to claim the 22Bet Kenya Sign Up Bonus?
Here’s how to claim the bonus;
- Register by completing a short 22Bet registration form
- Make a deposit of at least 100 KES Receive your 100% match bonus automatically
What are the main 22Bet Sign Up Bonus Terms and Conditions?
There are a few more requirements that need to be met in order to claim the 22Bet Sign Up bonus:
Opt-in is necessary;
The bet must be placed for at least, three selections;
You will need to deposit 15,000 KES so that you can receive the max amount of the welcome promo;
Whatever sum you fund your account with, the operator will double it.
What can you bet on with the 22Bet Kenya Sign Up Bonus?
For withdrawing funds from the 22bet bonus account, the gift required amount is 5x in accumulator bets. They must contain three selections and every bet must have an odd not less than 1.40
How to register with 22Bet Kenya
Here are the steps on how to open a 22Bet Kenya account;
- Click on the “Register on 22Bet” button below.
- Click “Registration” on the 22Bet site.
- Enter your phone number and click “Send SMS”. 22Bet will send you a confirmation code.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your phone and click “Register”
- Your 22Bet account will be created.
How to login to 22Bet Kenya?
To log in, you must have created an account with the bookmaker.
Here are the steps to login at 22Bet
- Click the “Login” button on the official website of 22Bet,
- A form will appear where you input the phone number as the equivalent of a username and also
- Once you have entered the details, simply click “Login” and you should have access to your account.
How to deposit with 22Bet Kenya?
Depositing into your 22bet Kenya account is done only from a bank account, bank cards Visa/Mastercard (it is the cardholder’s responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in their country of domicile), payment systems Skrill/NETELLER or other payment wallets/payment options that are registered in your own name (The administration does not recommend making deposits using someone else’s electronic wallet.
The administration has the right to return funds to the holder of such an electronic wallet without prior notification).
Since now you know there is no paybill, let’s take a look on how to deposit online;
- Once logged in, click on deposit on the top right of the website;
- Select either Mpesa or Airtel depending on the line you registered your account with;
- A pop up window will appear, enter the amount you want to deposit (minimum deposit amount is Kshs 10).
- Click on ‘Confirm’ a prompt will appear on your phone or table, enter Mpesa pin and your money will be credited in your account.
How to place a bet with 22Bet Kenya?
You will need a positive account balance to place a bet. To place a bet:
- Select Sports or Live in the main menu.
- In the left column on the next page choose a sport and an event.
- You will see the odds and the markets in the central section. To add a bet, click on the odds and the event will appear in the bet slip.
- If there are several different bets on the bet slip, select the type of bet: Accumulator, System or Chain.
- Enter stake amount.
- Press “Place a bet”.
- You will see a pop-up window with the details of your bet. Once the bet is accepted, the stake will be deducted from your account immediately.
- You can see your bets in the “Recent bets” section or in My Account – Bet history.
- In the case of a win, the funds are transferred to your account automatically after the bet has been settled.
How to download the 22Bet Kenya App?
22BET Kenya Mobile App is on and available for all Kenyan punters for Android and iOS devices.
- Visit 22bet website in your browser at 22bet Kenya;
- At the top of 2bet Kenya homepage, you will see an INSTALL 22BET APP FOR FREE popup
- At the far right of this popup bar, click install.
- You will be redirected to 22bet mobile page https://m.22bet.co.ke/mobile/. Alternatively, skip step 1, 2, and 3 by clicking on the mobile page link.
- At 22BET Mobile App page select DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID APP to start the download
- Go to your Android device settings and allow App installation from unknown sources under the permissions option of your phone.
- Click the downloaded https://m.22bet.co.ke/mobile/ to install
- After installation, you can now open and login to your account as well as access all 22bet Kenya mobile betting features.
For iOS devices:
- Sign in to your iPhone App store
- Click the download option to get the iOS version of 22bet Kenya Mobile App
- Proceed to click on the downloaded file to install
- Your App is ready!! Open and start enjoying a great mobile betting exposure with 22bet iOS App.
How to withdraw from 22Bet Kenya?
There are two ways you can withdraw money from your 22Bet Kenya account; via sms and also online
To withdraw money from 22Bet via SMS:
- To withdraw funds, text W#amount#password (e.g. W#300#qwerty123) to 29252.
Withdrawal via app/online:
- Go to My Account.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
- Choose a withdrawal method.
- Enter the details of your withdrawal.
- Click Confirm.
Who owns 22Bet Kenya?
2bet is owned by Marikit Holdings Ltd which was reportedly incorporated in Cyprus on January 14, 2016. Licensed by the Betting Control and Licensing Board, 22Bet operates in Kenya under License number BK0000121.
The website is operated by a local company, Pesa Bets LTD, and acts according to the laws of Kenya. It is licensed as a sportsbook and online casino by the Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya.
888bet Kenya New Customer Guide 2023
BetWinner Kenya New Customer Guide 2023
1xBet Kenya New Customer Guide 2023
Betway Kenya New Customer Guide 2023
10Bet Kenya New Customer Guide 2023
Related ArticlesSee All
- 1 day ago
- Free Bets and Special Offers
- 8 days ago
- Betting Odds