Vincent is a betting and gaming expert as well as former Editor and Website Manager for futaa.com
22bet is an online Sportsbook that allows punters globally to wager on various sport events using their gadgets with one of their branches being in Nigeria.
22Bet Nigeria is one of the best betting platforms which provides bang-up odds for pre-match and live betting. Sportsbook covers various sports such as soccer, tennis, futsal, chess, badminton, etc. On the 22Bet platform, you are provided with fine virtuals from the Golden Race, LEAP, Global Bet, NSOFT, Kiron Interactive, Virtual Generation, Complex Bet and 1X2 Virtuals.
Esports lovers will definitely enjoy CS:GO, LOL, King of Glory, Dota 2, StarCraft 2 and Mortal Kombat on the 22Bet platform. Casino, bingo, and jackpots also can be found here.
What is the 22Bet Nigeria Sign Up Bonus?
22Bet gives its newcomers a 100% welcome bonus of up to ₦73.000. The minimum deposit amount to gain a welcome offer is ₦520.
How to claim the 22Bet Nigeria Sign Up Bonus?
Register at 22bet.
- When you’ve chosen a convenient payment method, make a deposit.
- Select your bonus account and make sure that the “I do not want any bonuses” are unchecked.
- Proceed with the deposit.
- Enjoy the bonus and remember its wagering requirements if you ever plan to redeem it into real money.
What are the main 22Bet Sign Up Bonus Terms and Conditions?
- Only one 100% first deposit bonus per customer
- The minimum required deposit to receive the bonus is 400 NGN.
- Maximum bonus amount is 50000 NGN for sports betting
- The bonus will be credited to the customer’s account automatically after the first deposit is made
- Withdrawal of funds from the customer account will only be possible after the bonus has been redeemed (wagered).
- If the bonus is credited to the bonus account for sports betting, the wagering requirement will be 5x the bonus amount in accumulator bets.
- Each accumulator bet must contain at least three selections.
- At least three selections in each accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
- All types of bonuses are disabled for cryptocurrency accounts.
- The bonus must be wagered within 7 days else it will be removed.
How to register with 22Bet Nigeria?
There are two ways one can create an account with 22Bet Nigeria, through Sms confirmation code or online;
Registration by phone:
- Select “By Phone Number”
- Enter your phone number
- Click Send SMS
- Enter Confirmation Code
- Click Confirm
- Select Naira as your currency
- Enter your promo code (if you have one)
- Click Register
- On Visiting the official website, enter your Email address
- Enter your full names (first name and surname)
- Next step, enter your preferred password
- Confirm your Country
- The confirm your currency
- Enter your promo code (if any)
- Click Register
- Activate your new 22Bet account
How to login to 22Bet Nigeria?
- Browse 22bet on your preferred device.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Fill in your ID or email and password correctly: then click the Log-in button to access your bet account.
How to deposit with 22Bet Nigeria?
Depositing using your bank card:
- Log into your 22Bet account
- Click “Deposit”
- Select “Cards Deposits Flutterwave” or Cards Deposits Paystack” as your preferred payment method
- Enter your deposit amount (The minimum deposit for payments via bank cards is N250.
- Enter your email address (If you selected deposits by Flutterwave, you may also be asked to provide your full names)
- Click “Confirm”. You will be redirected to the Flutterwave or Paystack payment portals (depending on the funding option you selected)
- Enter your bank card details (Card Number, Card Expiry Date and CVV)
- Confirm your payment
Depositing using GTBank’s *737# USSD code
- Log in to your 22Bet account
- Click “Deposit”
- Select GTB *737# as your preferred funding option
- Enter your deposit amount (minimum deposit is N250) and email address
- Click “Confirm”
- ·Select Guarantee Trust Bank. A USSD code for the transaction will pop up on your screen
- Dial this code on your phone to complete the payment
- Your account will be credited instantly
How to place a bet with 22Bet Nigeria?
- Log into your 22Bet account. If you do not have one, click the “Bet on 22Bet” button below to open an account
- Select “Sports” on the main menu
- Select the sport you want to bet on (eg. Football)
- Go to the event you want to bet on
- Select the odds that correspond with your predictions
- Your selections will be loaded on your betslip. If you are browsing on a PC, your bet slip will be at the right hand side of your screen. If you are on mobile, your slip will be at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your stake
- Confirm your bets
How to download the 22Bet NigeriaApp?
The app is available for both iOS and android devices. For iOS devices, the 22Bet app can be downloaded from the AppStore while Android users can only download the app from the 22Bet site.
This is because Google’s Play Store does not have betting apps.
Tap “Download the app” from the 22Bet website
- Tap “OK” to download the app.
- When the app starts downloading, you will see a message with an “Open” button. Tap it.
- Go to “Settings” via the pop-up window which appears and allows app installation from unknown sources.
- Switch the “Allow for this source” slider to enable this.
- After you’ve switched the slider, tap “Back”.
- Tap “Install” in the window which appears
- The app will start installing
- Once the app has been installed, you will see a message with an “Open” button. Tap it.
- The app is ready to use!
How to withdraw from 22Bet Nigeria?
The main withdrawal method on 22Bet is bank transfer.
You can withdraw into several Nigerian banks, including Access Bank, Diamond Bank, Polaris Bank and many more.
To withdraw money from 22Bet, click the withdraw button, select your bank, enter your bank details and the amount you want to withdraw.
Confirm your transaction to begin the withdrawal process. Processing takes about 15 minutes.
The minimum withdrawal on 22Bet is N550. All withdrawal methods on 22Bet Nigeria do not cost any extra processing fees or service charges.
Who owns 22Bet Nigeria?
22Bet is owned and operated by TechSolutions Group Limited and has been around since late 2017.
bet365 Nigeria New Customer Guide 2023
BetWinner Nigeria New Customer Guide 2023
1xBet Nigeria New Customer Guide 2023
Msport Nigeria New Customer Guide 2023
Betway Nigeria New Customer Guide 2023
Related ArticlesSee All
- 1 day ago
- Free Bets and Special Offers
- 8 days ago
- Betting Odds