Content Editor at Free Super Tips, Alex was born in the shadow of Old Trafford and is an avid Man Utd fan. After graduating from university he combined his love of football, writing and betting to join FST and now closely follows goings-on in all of the top European leagues.
After some brief respite from Liverpool’s utter dominance of the Premier League last weekend, we’ve got a full contingent of action from the English top flight to come this weekend, but it’s the last fixture on Sunday that takes centre stage.
Reigning Premier League champions Manchester City haven’t exactly had the best of seasons so far, and it looks like the back-to-back title winners are soon to be dethroned by the Merseyside juggernaut. Still, Pep Guardiola’s side remain 2nd in the Premier League table and booked their spot in the Carabao Cup Final in midweek, so their idea of a poor season is far removed from most sides.
That being said, a trip to face Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham side won’t exactly be a walk in the park for them. Spurs are challenging for a top four spot and have only lost three home games in the top flight this season, and it’s always an affair worth watching when Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho come face to face.
We’ve picked through all the stats and facts with a fine-toothed comb to put together this delicious looking #OOT bet especially for you. Check it out below, and make sure to read the rest of our Tottenham vs Manchester City predictions.
What is Betfair’s #OddsOnThat?
Betfair’s Odds on That feature allows you create a customised multiples bet based on your own unique picks ahead of a particular football match. You can choose from a huge variety of markets and once you have decided on your selection, you can request a price for your acca from Betfair on Twitter using the #OddsOnThat hashtag.
Tottenham vs Manchester City 12/1 #OOT
- Manchester City have seen both teams score in nine of their 12 Premier League away games this season.
- Tottenham have scored in 75% of their Premier League home games this season but have only kept a clean sheet 16% of the time.
- The Citizens have scored in 23 consecutive Premier League away games.
Tottenham Win or Draw Double Chance
- Manchester City have failed to win 33% of their league matches this season.
- Tottenham have only lost three of their 12 Premier League home games this campaign.
- Jose Mourinho has avoided defeat in 13 of his 23 managerial clashes with Pep Guardiola.
Over 2.5 Tottenham Cards
- Tottenham have picked up 57 cards in the Premier League this season, averaging 2.42 cards per game.
- Spurs’ last seven meetings with Manchester City have seen them pick up 16 cards, averaging 2.29 cards per game.
- Manchester City’s last four Premier League outings have seen them opponents carded 12 times, 3.0 cards per game on average.
Dele Alli to Score
- Dele Alli has had a hand in nine goals in 16 appearances under Jose Mourinho, netting six goals himself in this period.
- Six of Alli’s eight competitive goals for Spurs this season have been scored at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Back Our 12/1 #OOT Special Here!
- 8 hours ago
- Betting Odds
- 11 hours ago
- Betting Odds