Wolves face the relentless red juggernaut at Molineux on Thursday evening, aiming to become the first team this season to throw Liverpool’s incessant Premier League title charge off kilter.
Wanderers have developed a reputation for bloodying the noses of the division’s biggest names since their promotion, though they will need to push the limits of their giant-slaying ability to topple Jurgen Klopp’s side.
Thursday’s tussle has all the makings of a compelling contest, and to help get in you in the mood for the action, we’ve put together an #OddsOnThat special accumulator based around the match.
Check it out below!
Looking for more Wolves vs Liverpool predictions? Read our detailed match preview of the game with exclusive betting tips now.
What is Betfair’s #OddsOnThat?
Betfair’s Odds on That feature allows you create a customised multiples bet based on your own unique picks ahead of a particular football match. You can choose from a huge variety of markets and once you have decided on your selection, you can request a price for your acca from Betfair on Twitter using the #OddsOnThat hashtag.
Under 3.5 total cards
- Just one player was booked (Adam Lallana) when Liverpool and Wolves last played at the end of December.
- Only Leicester (22) have collected fewer Premier League cards than Liverpool (24) so far this season.
- Wolves also rank among the division’s five best-behaved teams this term, picking up just 38 cards in total since last summer.
- Wanderers amassed just 16 of those cards in their league games at Molineux.
Over 1.5 Liverpool team goals
- Liverpool scored two or more goals in 26 separate fixtures already this season.
- Liverpool averaged 2.2 goals per 90 minutes across their last nine away games.
- Wolves conceded two goals in five of their last eight Premier League matches.
- Only Man City (65) scored more Premier League goals than Liverpool (52) this season.
Liverpool to win
- Liverpool have won an incredible 21 of the 22 Premier League games they contested so far this season.
- The Reds won each of their last five Premier League away fixtures, and 13 of their last 14 top-flight matches on the road overall since March.
- Wolves won only one of their last six games in all competitions.
- Liverpool turned Wolves over as recently as December 29th.
Over 9.0 total corners
- 11 corners were awarded to both teams combined when Liverpool played Wolves in December.
- An average of 10.87 corners were awarded in Liverpool’s Premier League fixtures this term.
- The equivalent figure from Wolves’ games currently stands at 10.
Both teams to score
- Liverpool scored in 100% of their Premier League away games so far this season
- Wolves scored in 21 of the 23 games they have played in the division during the same period.
- Liverpool conceded in 50% of their league games away from Anfield to date in 2019/20.
- Wanderers scored at least once in 91% of their last 12 games at Molineux in all competitions
Back Our 17/2 Premier League #OOT Special Here!
Looking for more exclusive football tips and predictions? Check out our free football betting tips page now!