Content Editor at Free Super Tips, Alex was born in the shadow of Old Trafford and is an avid Man Utd fan. After graduating from university he combined his love of football, writing and betting to join FST and now closely follows goings-on in all of the top European leagues.
After the Premier League of Boxing Day, Friday seems like something of a famine in comparison with only one top flight clash for us to sink our teeth in to. Fortunately for us, it’s set to be a cracker of a match as giant killers Wolves look to do the double over a Manchester City side desperate to close the gap at the top of the table.
The Citizens shockingly lost at home to Wolves earlier this season, and Nuno Espirito Santo’s side have a knack for securing excellent results against the Premier League big boys.
Defeat for Pep Guardiola’s men would surely mark the end of their increasingly far fetched title defence, while a loss for Wolves could potentially see them drop as low as 10th in the table despite their excellent showing this term.
In an attempt to brighten up that drab period between Christmas and New Year, we’ve put together a lovely looking bet with bet365’s Bet Builder feature.
Make sure to take a look at the rest of our in depth Premier League predictions and betting tips too!
What is bet365’s Bet Builder?
Bet Builder allows you create the bet YOU want on any football match. You can choose from a list of the most popular markets and once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate the odds from your customised selection.
For example, you could combine first goalscorer, both teams to score, the total number of corners and the full-time result to create one single bet with the price for your multi-part selection.
You can add up to 6 separate markets to your Bet Builder selection, and your odds will update automatically each time you add a new selection.
Once you are finished and happy with your selections, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and your unique bet will be added to your bet slip.
You can read about bet365’s Bet Builder in more detail here and you can sign up to bet365 and get up to £100 in bet credits using the banner below.
We’ve picked out a range of selections below that we think are worth considering this Friday, so check them out and don’t forget to take a look at our Wolves vs Manchester City predictions here too.
Wolves vs Manchester City Bet Builder Tips
Wolves Win or Draw Double Chance
- Wolves have lost just two of their nine Premier League home games this season.
- Since their return to the Premier League last season, Wolves have avoided defeat in five of their nine home matches against the Premier League Big Six.
- Manchester City have only won one of their last four competitive meetings with Wolves, including a 2-0 defeat at the Etihad earlier this season.
- The Citizens have failed to win 33% of their Premier League matches this season.
Both Teams to Score
- Wolves have scored in all nine of their Premier League home games this season, but have kept only two clean sheets.
- Manchester City have also scored in all their Premier League away days and have conceded in six of them.
- Both teams have scored in 78% of Wolves’ league games this season and 61% of Manchester City’s.
Kevin De Bruyne to Score Anytime
- Kevin De Bruyne has scored three goals in Manchester City’s last six Premier League matches.
- De Bruyne has found the net in two of his last three Premier League away games.
Romain Saiss to be Carded
- Romain Saiss has been carded eight times in 14 appearances in the Premier League this season (seven yellows, one red).
- The Wolves man has been booked in six of his last eight Premier League appearances.
- Wolves have picked up an average of two cards per game in the Premier League this season.
Man City Over 7 Team Corners
- Manchester City have won a league high 159 corners in their 18 Premier League games this season, averaging 8.83 corners per game.
- Away from home the Citizens have averaged 7.11 corners per game, again topping the charts in this metric.
- Wolves have conceded an average of 5.0 corners per game in the top flight this season.
Wolves vs Manchester City Bet Builder Odds
This is just a small sample of our favourite selections available using bet365’s Bet Builder feature for Friday’s sole Premier League tie at Molineux, and adding these to your own Bet Builder delivers some tasty returns at a price of 80/1
Click the banner below to go straight to the bet365 Bet Builder section for Wolves vs Manchester City!
- 43 min ago
- 1 day ago