Content Editor at Free Super Tips, Alex was born in the shadow of Old Trafford and is an avid Man Utd fan. After graduating from university he combined his love of football, writing and betting to join FST and now closely follows goings-on in all of the top European leagues.
Manchester United and Chelsea are separated by just three points in the Premier League table and as the battle for the top four intensifies our eyes are cast forward to some of the potential crunch matches in the closing stages of the season.
One of these comes at Old Trafford in the penultimate round of Premier League fixtures as Chelsea travel to Manchester United and you could be there to catch all the action!
In association with sportsbreaks.com, we’re offering you and a guest the chance for an unforgettable getaway to Old Trafford for Manchester United vs Chelsea on Sunday, 15th May.
Free Super Tips and Racing Post Sport have teamed up with Sportsbreaks.com to bring our followers to win this fantastic prize, which includes:
- A pair of tickets to Manchester United vs Chelsea
- An overnight stay with breakfast at Clayton Hotel Manchester City Centre
Read on below to find out how you can enter the prize draw.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic matchday experience you just need to take the following quick and easy steps:
- Head over to our Man Utd vs Chelsea competition page and answer the question.
- Opt-in to receive Free Super Tips, Racing Post Sport and Sportsbreaks.com email communications.
Why should you sign up for FST emails?
You might be here for the prize, but there are plenty of reasons to stick around when it comes to FST’s emails.
- Exclusive betting tips and opinions you won’t find anywhere on site.
- Best Premier League and Champions League selections directly to your inbox.
- Best bookmaker free bets and special offers
- Spotlight Insights and Verdicts
Build better bets with our free betting tips, predictions and accumulators, every day.
- 1 day ago
- Champions League
- 2 days ago
- Champions League