- Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Atletico Madrid have won nine of their 16 away trips this term (D4, L3).
- However, the league leaders have conceded in their last three on the road and have kept just six clean sheets on their travels.
- Elche have netted in their last six home starts and in 12 from 16 overall at Estadio Martinez Valero this season.
Atleti will have to earn it at Elche
Under fire leaders Atletico Madrid can tough out a much needed victory at Elche this weekend, though the hosts are capable of giving Los Colchoneros a scare after claiming 12 points from their last six home starts.
Atleti are now just two points clear at the top with five games to play after their 2-1 defeat against Athletic Bilbao last time out and Diego Simeone’s charges are now under maximum pressure after seeing their once sizeable lead diminish over recent weeks.
Madrid should still have too much quality and nous to see off Elche this Saturday and are backed to keep their composure at Estadio Martinez Valero, however, the hosts can get on the scoresheet to bolster the odds for an away success.
Elche have netted in their last half dozen outings here en route to staying unbeaten in that spell, while Atleti have conceded in their last three away trips and in ten of their 16 matches on the road this season.
On that basis, an away win and both teams to score seriously appeals and we’re also tipping Simeone’s side to scrap out the points via a 1-2 score-line.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours