Elche vs Eibar Predictions
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Elche are without a win in 16 league games, with eight of those matches ending all square.
- The hosts have drawn three of their last five starts at Estadio Martinez Valero.
- Eibar have won just one of their last 12 league fixtures (D5, L6).
- Los Armeros have drawn three of their last five outings on the road.
Both Sides Set to Toil in Alicante
Elche and Eibar square off in a real relegation six-pointer at Estadio Martinez Valero this Saturday and a nervy stalemate could well be on the cards.
Eibar are currently keeping their heads above water in 17th and are three points clear of the second bottom hosts, although Elche do have two games in hand up their sleeve.
They may not count for all that much though with Jorge Almiron’s side winless in sixteen top flight outings and they’re hard to fancy here in their quest to draw level with Los Armeros, despite the fact that the visitors have themselves won just one of their last dozen league matches.
Five games in that sequence for Eibar have finished all square including three of their last five away trips, and with half of Elche’s last 16 also ending level, a draw rates the best bet this Saturday for small stakes.
And with both sides registering just five times apiece in their respective home and away games this term, a 0-0 stalemate is well worth chancing too for a contest that’s likely to lack both quality and entertainment value.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.