- Estadio Municipal de Ipurua
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Eibar have lost their last four matches
- The hosts have lost each of their home meetings with the top seven
- Eibar have lost 11 of their last 15 matches
Eibar slipping towards the drop
With only nine points to their name at home this term, Eibar are sliding towards relegation. The hosts sit bottom of the pile after that awful return and they’re showing little fight, having lost their last four outings.
The hosts have won only once at home all season, while they’ve lost to each of the top seven that they’ve faced at their own ground. Things haven’t been ideal for Real Sociedad of late, but we expect them to secure a victory this week.
Eibar are winless their last 15 league games (D4 L11). With the visitors losing just three of their 25 games against sides below them in the table, we’re siding with an away win in this clash.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours