Born in the south east of Ireland, Simon put his life-long love of football to good use when he started a successful independent blog in 2010. That opened up an alternative route to a career in journalism, and having had work published across a number of sites and publications, Simon joined the staff at Spotlight Sports Group in 2018.
The Premier League reclaims the spotlight this weekend once the dust settles on the midweek continental action and our search for the best cards and corners predictions turns to the top-flight matches pencilled in for Saturday and Sunday.
We’ve pored over the stats to bring you Premier League cards and corners tips based around the weekend’s games – plus, we’ve combined our selections into one 35/1 accumulator below.
Remember – you can find detailed analysis and free betting tips for all of this weekend’s matches on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
35/1 Premier League cards and corners acca
Newcastle vs West Ham
- Newcastle’s league games have averaged 9.20 corners per 90 minutes this season – the third lowest figure in the division.
- An average of 8.40 corners have been awarded in West Ham’s away matches this term – the lowest figure in the entire Premier League.
- Newcastle have won three or fewer corners in three of their last four league assignments.
Betting tip: Under 10.0 total corners @5/6
Wolves vs Sheffield United
- Sheffield United have collected more cards than any other Premier League team this season (61).
- The Blades have also picked up more cards on the road than any other team in the division (35).
- Sheffield United amassed five cards to Wolves’ one the last time the Blades visited Molineux.
Betting tip: Sheffield United -1.0 card handicap @2/1
Arsenal vs Fulham
- Only Chelsea have collected fewer Premier League yellow cards at home than Arsenal this season.
- Only Sheffield United have picked up more cards in the league overall than Fulham this term.
- Arsenal have picked up just four cards in their last four Premier League home matches.
Betting tip: Fulham -1.0 card handicap @15/8
Manchester United vs Burnley
- Five of the last six meetings between Manchester United and Burnley produced under 10.0 corners.
- The same six encounters produced an average of just 8.83 corners per 90 minutes.
- Man Utd’s Premier League fixtures have averaged 9.58 corners per game this season
Betting tip: Under 10.0 total corners @13/10
More betting news:
- 1 day ago
- Free Tips
- 1 day ago
- Football Quizzes