Swansea City vs Liverpool kicks off a triple-header in the Premier League on Sunday – and here’s how you can get a free £10 inplay bet on the game!
How To Claim
This free £10 inplay bet on Swansea City vs Liverpool is only available to people who have a Paddy Power account, so sign up here. Join now and you can also get £30 in free bets – so what are you waiting for?
To qualify for the offer, simply log in to your Paddy Power account and place a £/€20 or more single bet at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or bigger before Swansea City vs Liverpool kicks off – which is at 12:00 on Sunday.
Paddy Power will then credit your £10 free inplay bet automatically, with £/€10 in free bets appearing in your account as two £/€5 free bet tokens. You can only spend these free bet tokens at Paddy Power on Swansea City vs Liverpool, so use them or lose them.
Swansea City are safe in the Premier League so have little to play for, while Liverpool are still fighting to a qualifying spot for next season’s Europa League, although Jurgen Klopp is unhappy with the scheduling of the match and may rest players with their second leg against Villarreal in mind. If you are planning to take advantage of Paddy Power’s offer for this match, click here for our Swansea City match preview, which includes free betting tips and predictions.
New To Paddy Power?
Follow these simple steps to sign up to Paddy Power and claim your £30 in free bets.
- Sign up here for a new Paddy Power account.
- Place a bet of £10 or more on odds greater than 1/2.
- Receive three £10 free bets to use on any market.
Key Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds 1/2 or higher. Customers can only qualify for the offer once. Free bet not returned in winnings.
- Pre-match is defined as single bets placed prior to kick-off and In-Play is defined as any bet struck after the match has kicked off.
- Free bets staked on pre-match markets will not count towards the offer.
- Bets cashed out either pre-match or in-play will not count towards the offer.