Christmas might be over, but if we’re lucky there could be an extra special gift still to come on Boxing Day. With a huge 44 fixtures being played across the Premier League and English Football League, there’s plenty to get excited for on Thursday.
And with such a huge range of clashes to choose from, we’ve combed through them to bring you a gigantic 100,000/1 acca that has the chance to turn £10 into £1,000,000!
That’d be a late Christmas present worth waiting for, right?
Remember to check out all our Boxing Day betting tips over on our Match Predictions page for Thursday.
We’ve done our absolute best to bring you a well thought out accumulator here, but remember that at such long odds it’s unlikely to be a winner. We obviously hope it comes in, but please don’t bet more than you can afford to lose.
Where are we placing our Millionaire Acca?
bet365 is our bookie of choice in this venture. They have a huge range of markets available throughout the fixture list. Combine that with an excellent platform and competitive odds and it’s a no brainer.
Not only that, but they also offer a generous offer of up to £100 in bet credits to new customers. You can sign up below to take advantage of all bet365 have to offer.
FST’s Millionaire Acca
Aston Villa Win and BTTS (vs Norwich)
- The home side have won eight of the last 10 meetings between Aston Villa and Norwich.
- Norwich have lost 12 of their 18 Premier League games this season.
- Aston Villa have conceded in six of their nine home league games.
Everton Win and BTTS (vs Burnley)
- Burnley have scored in seven of their nine Premier League away games this season, but have only kept two clean sheets.
- Everton have conceded in all but two of their home league games this season.
- Everton have won four of their five home Premier League games against Burnley since the Clarets returned to the top flight in 2009.
Arsenal Win and BTTS (vs Bournemouth)
- Arsenal have won seven of their nine Premier League meetings with Bournemouth
- The Cherries have lost their last three home league games.
- Arsenal have conceded in seven of their nine league away games this season, while Bournemouth have scored in six of their nine at home.
Chelsea Win and BTTS (vs Southampton)
- Chelsea have won four of their last six home games in the Premier League.
- Southampton have scored in their last eight league away games, last failing to do so on the opening day of the Premier League season.
- Chelsea have conceded in six of their nine home league games this season.
BTTS (Leicester vs Liverpool)
- Leicester have scored in each of their last eight Premier League home games.
- Liverpool haven’t failed to score in an away league game since a goalless draw with Everton in March.
- Both teams have scored in each of the last seven Premier League meetings between Leicester and Liverpool.
West Brom and BTTS (vs Barnsley)
- Both teams have scored in 83% of Barnsley’s home matches in the Championship this season.
- West Brom are the leading away side in the Championship and have won five of their last six on the road.
- Barnsley have failed to score just once at home this season, averaging almost two goals per game.
Fulham and BTTS (vs Luton)
- Luton have lost nine of their last 11 Championship games, but have found the net in seven of them.
- Fulham have won five of their last eight league matches, but have only kept two clean sheets in this period.
Fleetwood and BTTS (vs Rochdale)
- Both teams have scored in six of Fleetwood Town’s last seven matches.
- Rochdale have the second worst record at home in League 1 and have lost each of their last three games there.
- Fleetwood have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine away games.
Blackpool and BTTS (vs Accrington Stanley)
- Blackpool have won three of their last four at home in League 1, although they have only kept one clean sheet in this run.
- Accrington Stanley have scored in six of their last nine League 1 away days, but have still only won one of those.
- Blackpool have conceded in nine of their last 10 League 1 games at home.
Aberdeen and BTTS (vs Livingston)
- All 10 of Livingston’s Scottish Premiership away games have seen both teams score this season.
- Aberdeen have won three of their last four home league games, although they have only kept three clean sheets in nine there this season.
- Livingston are winless in eight Premiership away games, losing five of them.