The festive period is finally drawing to a close, but there’s plenty of football to sink your teeth in to as you recover from your end of year celebrations. A whopping 42 fixtures will be played across the Premier League and the English Football League this New Year’s Day, and if we’re extraordinarily lucky we could start 2020 with a bang!
We’ve scoured through the fixtures to bring you a gigantic acca that has the (admittedly slim) chance of turning £10 into over £1 million!
Remember to check out the rest of our New Year’s Day betting tips over on our Match Predictions page too.
We’ve done our absolute best to bring you a well thought out accumulator here, but remember that at such long odds it’s unlikely to be a winner. We obviously hope it comes in, but please don’t bet more than you can afford to lose.
Where are we placing our Millionaire Acca?
bet365 is our bookie of choice in this venture. They have a huge range of markets available throughout the fixture list. Combine that with an excellent platform and competitive odds and it’s a no brainer.
Not only that, but they also offer a generous offer of up to £100 in bet credits to new customers. You can sign up below to take advantage of all bet365 have to offer, or you can get their iOS app and bet on the go here.
FST’s Millionaire Acca
Leicester and BTTS (at Newcastle)
- Newcastle have lost three of their last four games.
- The Magpies have scored in each of their last seven Premier League home games.
- Leicester have conceded in each of their last six matches.
Wolves and BTTS (at Watford)
- Both teams have scored in 70% of Wolves’ Premier League games this season.
- Wolves have lost just two of their last 15 Premier League fixtures.
Both Teams to Score (Southampton vs Spurs)
- Spurs have conceded in nine of their ten competitive games since Jose Mourinho’s appointment.
- Southampton have scored in 10 of their last 11 competitive fixtures, but have kept just one clean sheet in this period.
Birmingham and BTTS (vs Wigan)
- Wigan have lost nine of their 13 away games this season and have won just one of their last 34 Championship away games.
- Birmingham have won five of their six home games against teams in the bottom half of the Championship.
- Birmingham have conceded in each of their last 12 Championship games, including their last six at home.
Both Teams to Score (Sheffield Wednesday vs Hull)
- Sheffield Wednesday have seen both teams score in four of their last five home games.
- Hull have conceded in 83% of their away games this season.
Accrington Stanley and BTTS (vs Rochdale)
- Accrington Stanley have scored an average of 2.3 goals per home game this season.
- However, they have conceded in eight of their ten home matches in League One.
- Rochdale have lost eight of their last nine League One games, but have scored in three of their last four on the road.
Both Teams to Score (Doncaster vs Oxford United)
- Both teams have scored in 75% of Doncaster’s home games in League One this season.
- Both teams have scored in 67% of Oxford United’s away games in the league.
Colchester and BTTS (vs Crawley Town)
- Colchester are unbeaten in their last nine matches in League Two
- Colchester have won three of their last four home games in the league.
- Crawley Town have scored in 92% of their League Two away games this season.
Both Teams to Score (Walsall vs Leyton Orient)
- Both teams have scored in five of Walsall’s last six League Two matches and in five of their last six at home.
- Both teams have scored in six of Leyton Orient’s last seven games.
Crystal Palace and BTTS (at Norwich)
- Norwich have won just one of their last 15 Premier League matches, losing five of their last seven.
- They have, however, scored an average of 1.6 goals per game at Carrow Road this season.
- Crystal Palace have only lost four of their 10 Premier League away games this season.
Both Teams to Score (Man City vs Everton)
- Manchester City have conceded in eight of their last 10 Premier League matches, including four of their last five at home.
- Everton have seen both teams score in each of their last six Premier League away matches.
Both Teams to Score (Arsenal vs Man Utd)
- Arsenal have kept just one clean sheet at home in the Premier League this season.
- However, they have scored in all but one of their home league games as well.
- Manchester United have only kept one clean sheet away from home in the Premier League this term.