Analysing the Premier League has never been more of a numbers game, and here at FST we come armed with analysts capable of finding the patterns among the reams of statistics and figures to help you approach the betting markets with more confidence.
With those key numbers and statistics in mind, we’ve compiled a list of useful pieces of information that are worth remembering ahead of the latest round of 2020/21 Premier League fixtures.
This weekend, there is another bumper 10-game programme to look forward to in the world’s most exciting domestic division, and below we’ve put together a tasty looking 68/1 acca built around stat selections from our research.
For more detailed analysis of each of the weekend’s top flight games, we recommend you check out our Premier League predictions page for the latest match previews.
Best bookmaker for football betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for all of your Premier League betting needs and to suit our stats-based selections. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on football, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
Premier League stat attack predictions
Saturday, December 12th
Wolves vs Aston Villa
Aston Villa make the short hop to Molineux to take on a Wolves team lacking the goal-scoring touch of Raul Jimenez, in what should prove an enthralling West Midlands derby.
- Aston Villa have yet to trail at half time in an away game this season.
- The Villains have gone in ahead at half time in two of their four away matches this term.
- Wolves have held a lead at the interval just once in five Premier League home assignments this season.
Betting tip: Half time result: Aston Villa @11/4
Manchester United vs Manchester City
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is under pressure once again ahead of the latest Manchester derby. Can the Norwegian pull another rabbit out of the hat when he needs it the most?
- Man Utd have scored 14 of their 19 Premier League goals this season in the second half of their matches.
- Three of the last four goals scored in Premier League games between United and City at Old Trafford have been notched in the second half.
- 100% of Man Utd’s last seven Premier League goals have been notched in the second period.
Betting tip: Half time result: Highest scoring half: second @20/21
Everton vs Chelsea
Chelsea put their impressive 14-match unbeaten run on the line when they travel north to Merseyside to take on an Everton team that won just once in their last seven Premier League assignments.
- No Premier League player has been booked more often than Everton’s Allan so far this season (four).
- Allan has committed more fouls (two) per league game than any of his Everton teammates this term.
- All four of Allan’s bookings have been picked up inside his last seven appearances for the Toffees.
Betting tip: Allan to get booked @2/1
Sunday, December 13th
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur
Title chasing Tottenham Hotspur face another test of their lofty aspirations against a Crystal Palace side buoyed by their superb 5-1 win at West Brom last time out.
- No other Premier League club has conceded more goals in the last 15 minutes than Crystal Palace this season (seven).
- Each of Spurs’ last three Premier League away goals were scored in the 76th minute or later.
- 43.7% of the total goals conceded by Palace this season were shipped after the 75th minute.
Betting tip: Late goal after 73:59 @5/6
Fulham vs Liverpool
A Liverpool side playing their way into form arrive at Craven Cottage aiming to put relegation candidates Fulham to the sword on their own patch.
- Liverpool have scored in both halves in eight of their 11 Premier League matches this season – the highest figure in the entire division.
- Fulham conceded in both halves in four of their eight Premier League defeats since the summer.
- Liverpool have notched in both halves in six of their last eight top-flight tussles.
Betting tip: Liverpool to score in both halves @8/11
A 5-fold accumulator featuring out Premier League stats selections above is available at 68/1 odds with bet365!
Remember – you can find detailed breakdowns of all the weekend’s club football fixtures with betting tips for each on our Premier League betting tips page.
More FST News: