Sunday’s big games may see Arsenal facing Leeds, Leicester aiming to surprise Liverpool and AC Milan taking their high scoring form to Napoli, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the continental offering.
While we have all of those games and more covered in our match predictions section, here we are taking a closer look at some of the less glamourous leagues across Europe. To make things even better, these five clashes can all be found on bet365’s live streaming service and new customers can get up to £100 in bet credits when they sign up.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
With plenty of ground to cover on Sunday night we’ve picked out a 26/1 accumulator tip after hunting out in Europe’s lower profile competitions. See our five selections and our reasoning behind each below.
Don’t forget to check out our daily tips page for more football accumulator tips today.
Vejle vs Brondby
5pm, Danish Superliga
- Vejle have seen both teams score in four of their last five matches
- Brondby have scored in five of their last six away trips
- Three of the previous four meetings between these two have seen both teams score
- Vejle have failed to keep a home clean sheet this season
Betting tip: Both teams to score @ 8/13
Sparta Prague vs Ceske Budejovice
5:30pm, Czech First League
- Sparta Prague have scored 21 times in their first seven games this season
- The hosts have scored 23 times across their last eight at home
- Budejovice have the second-worst record in the league after failing to win their last six games
Betting tip: Over 2.5 Sparta team goals @ 5/6
Stromsgodset vs Bodo/Glimt
7pm, Danish Superliga
- League leaders Bodo/Glimt have become cult heroes thanks to their successful, attacking football
- The visitors have won 10 of their previous 11 league games
- However, the league leaders have produced only one clean sheet in nine league trips
Betting tip: Bodo/Glint to win & BTTS @ 6/4
Genk vs Excel Mouscron
7:45pm, Belgian First Division
- Genk have won each of their last four games, scoring at least twice in each
- Excel Mouscron have lost five of their last six games to nil
- The visitors have been beaten 3-0 in successive away trips
Betting tip: Genk -1 handicap @ 11/10
Reggina vs Pisa
8pm, Italian Serie B
- Pisa’s last six games have seen both teams score
- Reggina have kept one clean sheet in their last seven matches
- Pisa have scored in eight successive away games
Betting tip: Both teams to score @ 4/5
More FST News: