Arsenal head to Sunderland in the first Super Sunday game in the Premier League this weekend – here’s how to get a free £10 inplay bet on the match!
How To Claim
You can only get this free £10 inplay bet on Sunderland vs Arsenal if you are a Paddy Power customer, so sign up here to get an account. Some £30 is also up for grabs in free bets to new customers – join now to get involved.
After you have got your Paddy Power account open to qualify for the offer all you have to do is to place a £/€20 or more single bet at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or bigger before kick off – which is at 14:05 on Sunday. Your £10 free inplay bet will be credited automatically by Paddy Power.
£/€10 in free bets will be credited as two £/€5 free bet tokens – you do not have to do anything else to claim them and they appear in your account automatically, but you can only use them on Sunderland vs Arsenal.
Sunderland are running out of games to save their Premier League status, while Arsenal have not quite confirmed their qualification for next year’s Champions League, so there is a lot to play for at the Stadium of Light on Sunday. Click here for our Sunderland vs Arsenal match preview, which has free betting tips and predictions for the game.
New To Paddy Power?
Follow these simple steps to sign up to Paddy Power and claim your £30 in free bets.
- Sign up here for a new Paddy Power account.
- Place a bet of £10 or more on odds greater than 1/2.
- Receive three £10 free bets to use on any market.
Key Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds 1/2 or higher. Customers can only qualify for the offer once. Free bet not returned in winnings.
- Pre-match is defined as single bets placed prior to kick-off and In-Play is defined as any bet struck after the match has kicked off.
- Free bets staked on pre-match markets will not count towards the offer.
- Bets cashed out either pre-match or in-play will not count towards the offer.