- Estadio Ramón de Carranza
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Cadiz have scored just 12 home goals this term, while Valencia have managed the same paltry tally on the road.
- The hosts’ last two starts at Estadio Ramon de Carranza have both finished 1-0, while Los Che have failed to strike in their last three away trips.
- January’s reverse fixture at Mestalla finished 1-1.
Lack of action in Andalusia
Neither of these sides hold compelling claims going into this Sunday’s clash at Estadio Ramon de Carranza and punters are advised to back a low scoring contest in Andalusia.
The teams drew 1-1 in January’s reverse fixture at Mestalla and there’s unlikely to be much between the sides once again, with just four points separating the pair in the La Liga standings.
Cadiz have won just three from 14 here while Valencia have won just two from 14 on the road, so you can see why we’re keen to avoid the match betting.
A drab encounter could well be on the cards, with Cadiz netting just a dozen home goals this term and Valencia managing the same meagre tally on their travels. Los Che have also failed to strike in their last three away trips, while both of Cadiz’ last two outings here have produced just a single goal.
In terms of correct score predictions, we’re narrowly giving the vote to the hosts and a 1-0 result. Cadiz beat Eibar in their last home start while Valencia have picked up just one point from their last five matches on the road.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours