- Estadio Municipal de Ipurua
- Premier Sports 1
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Eibar have won their last two La Liga games.
- Real Betis are unbeaten in eight league starts, although six of those matches have been drawn, including their last three on the road.
- Eibar are unbeaten in their last six home fixtures against Los Verdiblancos, while three of the last five meetings overall have ended level.
Hosts to hold Betis to another stalemate
Back to back wins over Alaves (3-0) and Getafe (0-1) have given Eibar a real chance of beating the drop and Los Armeros look capable of matching Real Betis when the sides clash at Ipurua this week.
Jose Luis Mendilibar’s side ideally need another victory here as they’re still two points adrift of safety with three games to play, though a point would have to be classed as a decent result with Betis sixth in the table and unbeaten in eight going into this clash.
Six of Betis’ matches in that sequence have ended all square though, including their last three on the road, and that certainly looks the most likely outcome this Thursday.
Avoiding defeat will be just as much of a priority for Los Verdiblancos as they seek to consolidate their position in the table and potential Europa League qualification, while the visitors are opposable for win purposes as they’ve secured just six victories from 17 away trips this term.
Three of Betis’ last seven outings have also finished 1-1, and that’s our prediction for Thursday night’s action in the Basque Country which should be a fascinating if not enthralling watch.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours
- Real Betis have not lost in eight Primera Liga games
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.