Granada vs Real Sociedad Predictions
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Bet Tip
- Sign Up
- Bet Tip
- Sign Up
- Seven of Granada’s last eight league games have produced over 2.5 goals including each of their last five outings.
- Real Sociedad have netted in all but one of their 13 away trips this season.
- The visitors have amassed 13 points from their last five La Liga matches and have lost just one of their last ten league starts (W5, D4).
- Granada have won just one of their last eight top flight outings, losing four.
Plenty of goals at Granada again
Real Sociedad have been in superb form of late and should get the better of a Europa League engaged Granada side at Los Carmenes this Sunday.
Last Sunday’s 1-0 victory over Levante made it four wins in five for Los Txuri-Urdin, who have now lost just one of their last ten La Liga games (W5, D4).
Sociedad have established a grip on fifth place as a result and they can strengthen their top four claims with another win in Andalusia here.
Granada have lost four of their last seven league matches including a 3-2 defeat at bottom club Huesca two weeks ago. That came directly after their UEFA Europa League tie against Napoli and there’s a strong possibility that Nazaries will have one eye on next week’s second leg clash at Molde after beating the Norwegians 2-0 in the first leg at Los Carmenes on Thursday.
Consequently, we’re forecasting a 1-3 triumph this Sunday for the in form visitors, although their odds of around 8/13 are too short to warrant further support in the match betting.
Over 2.5 goals is a much smarter play at the prices, as that’s been the outcome in all but one of Granada’s last eight league starts, including in each of their last five.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours