- Estadi Ciutat de València
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Levante have lost just two of their 14 home games this term, winning five.
- Huesca have won just one of their 14 away trips, losing seven.
- Granotas have managed just two clean sheets at Ciutat de Valencia, while Huesca have netted in ten of their 14 outings on the road.
Granotas well priced to beat rock bottom Huesca
Levante have been strong throughout the season at Ciutat de Valencia and they can bag more points this Friday against basement boys Huesca.
Granotas’ poor away form has prevented any kind of European challenge from materialising this term, but Paco Lopez’ men are one of the hardest teams in Spain to beat on their own turf.
They’ve lost just twice here in 14 games and recorded arguably their most satisfying victory of the campaign last time out with a 1-0 success over Valencia in the derby.
With bottom side Huesca winning just one of their 14 away trips and losing seven, Levante are undoubtedly well-priced for this clash at odds-against and we’re recommending a three point wager on the hosts.
We can’t deter punters from a home win and both teams to score either as Levante have kept just two clean sheets at Ciutat de Valencia this season, though the odds about a straight victory offer enough reward. That said, Levante’s concession rate is factored into our 3-1 correct score prediction, with Huesca expected to net for the 11th time on their travels this term.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours