- Kenilworth Road
- Luton have lost just one of their last five home matches (W2, D2).
- The Hatters are unbeaten in their last five league games overall, winning three.
- Rotherham have picked up just one point from their last six outings.
- The Millers have lost 12 of their 21 away trips this term.
Hatters hard to oppose on recent form
Rotherham can take control of their survival fate with a win at Luton on Tuesday evening, though everything points towards another defeat for the Millers.
This is a tricky game for punters based on the fact that Luton are only playing to attain the best possible finishing position, while the visitors could seriously raise their efforts knowing that a win will take them out of the relegation zone going into the final day of the season.
But the stats and recent form clearly suggest a home victory is the most likely result, with Luton unbeaten in their last five (W3, D2) and losing just one of their last five starts at Kenilworth Road.
Meanwhile, Rotherham have drawn one and lost five of their last six and have lost 12 of their 21 away trips this term.
Luton also edged November’s reverse fixture 0-1 to add further weight to the argument, so the advice is a minimum stake punt on the Hatters to prevail via a 2-1 score-line.
- Rotherham have not won in six Championship games
- Both teams have scored in 19 of Rotherham’s Championship games this season
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.