Union Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Predictions
- BT Sport 1
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Both teams have scored in Borussia Dortmund’s last six Bundesliga matches.
- Both teams have also struck in all but one of Union’s last nine league games.
- The sides are both averaging exactly 2.08 goals per game this season.
- Union have netted in all 12 of their league starts, while Dortmund have failed to score just once in their dozen outings.
Both Teams to Fire in Berlin
Both of these sides have smashed in 25 goals apiece in their 12 Bundesliga games so far this season, so it’s easy to envisage an entertaining clash between the pair at An der alten Forsterei this Friday night.
Although winless in four, sixth-placed Union are enjoying a terrific campaign thus far with just two defeats suffered in 12 (W4, D6) and they held champions Bayern Munich to a 1-1 draw at home last weekend.
Die Eisemen are difficult to oppose here as a result, while they also managed to beat Dortmund 3-1 in last season’s corresponding fixture.
Dortmund are going through a turbulent time following the dismissal of Lucien Favre, who was shown the door last week after a crushing 1-5 defeat at home to Stuttgart.
Nonetheless, Dortmund responded under interim boss Edin Terzic to win 1-2 at Werder Bremen in midweek and they go into this contest four points ahead of Union in fourth.
The draw certainly seems the most likely result here but both teams to score is the standout bet, considering how prolific the sides have been in front of goal this term.
Both teams have scored in Dortmund’s last six Bundesliga games and in all but one of Union’s last nine, so it’s easy to see why BTTS looks a banker for Friday’s action in the capital.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.