Valladolid vs Real Madrid Predictions
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Real Madrid have lost just one of their last 13 La Liga games, winning 10.
- Los Blancos have lost just one of their 13 starts on the road this term, winning seven.
- Zinedine Zidane’s men have conceded in five of those seven away victories.
- Valladolid have won just two of their 11 home games this season (D4, L5) but have managed to score in eight.
Los Blancos to Bag Fourth Straight Win
Real Madrid should be too hot to handle at Jose Zorrilla this Saturday evening against a Valladolid side that have won just one of their last 10 league matches (D5, L4).
Last weekend’s comfortable 2-0 success at home to Valencia made it three straight victories for Los Blancos, who remain in the hunt to overhaul cross-city rivals Atletico Madrid at the top of the La Liga standings.
Zinedine Zidane’s side still have six points to find on Los Colchoneros, but they have been extremely consistent since December, losing just one of their last 13 league games of which they’ve won ten.
Los Blancos have won four of their last five meetings against Valladolid and that trend should continue this Saturday, with the visitors winning seven and losing just one of their 12 away trips this term.
Valladolid have picked up just one point in their last four home games, though they have netted in eight of their 11 starts at Jose Zorrilla this season. With Madrid conceding in five of their seven away wins, an away win and both teams to score looks the right play here, while we’re also forecasting a 1-3 triumph in favour of the defending champions.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.