Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- Entries must be made through the entry form at freesupertips.co.uk/euro-2016-predictor/ . Any entries made via email, Twitter, Facebook or so on will not be counted.
- Only one entry per individual is allowed. Anyone found to be entering multiple times will be banned from this competition and any future competitions at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason, including hardware and software failure.
- The competition is only available to players over the age of 18 who have either a UK bank account or verified Paypal account to receive the £1,000 prize. Betting Investments Ltd reserve the right to request verification of age and identity to their satisfaction before they are eligible to receive a prize, regardless of announcement of winner.
- Allow 45 days for payment of the prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner/winners/any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Betting Investments Ltd will make all reasonable attempts to pay the winner via the provided information but is not liable if they fail to receive the prize for reasons outside Betting Investments Ltd control, including but not limited to incorrect information being provided.
- Your email address will only be used by the Promoter for contact to administer the competition. The email address will not be passed on to any 3rd parties nor used for any marketing purposes by the Promoter.
- To win the prize, a Player must correctly predict ALL five correct scores.
- In the case of multiple winners, the tiebreaker of minute of the first goal will be used and the player who is closest by number of minutes will win. In the case of a tie following the tie breaker, the prize will be split equally between all the winners.
- The Euro 2016 Predictor competition closes at 5.00pm on Saturday June 25th (GMT) and any entries made after this time will be considered null and void.
- All entries are final once made and cannot be altered.
- The winner or winners will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date by the email supplied on entry and winners will have 28 days from notification to claim their prize. Betting Investments Ltd reserve the right to not award or reaward the prize to a replacement winner if the original winner fails to make contact after being selected.
- The winner’s name will be published on freesupertips.co.uk/euro-2016-predictor/ within 14 days of winning and will also be announced on Twitter and Facebook.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters regarding the competition is final.
- If any games are postponed, abandoned, or not completed (i.e. less than 90 minutes are played), the competition will be automatically voided and Betting Investments Ltd will make all reasonable efforts to rearrange the competition for a future day with the same prize pool.
- Fixture sports and the tie breaker time of first goal will be as published by the BBC. Any goals in injury time will be recorded as 90 minutes and any entries made with a final goal time of 90 minutes or later will be recorded as 90 minutes. If a player selects a goal to be scored in minute “6” for the tie breaker, this will include all goals scored between 5:00 and 5:59. If there any no goals in any of the games then the tiebreaker answer will be considered to be 0.
- By entering the competition, the Player indicates they agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason, including but not limited to acts of God, actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entries as soon as possible by the Promoter via Twitter (@FreeSuperTips) and Facebook (Football Super Tips)
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Promoter excludes responsibility and liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with this competition. As a condition of entering, you agree to indemnify Betting Investments Ltd and all connected parties from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses and damages arising out of claims rising from this entry, excluding in the case of death or personal injury arising out of Betting Investments’ negligence or fraud. Betting Investments Ltd accept no responsibility or liability for technical failures, unavailability, postponements, delays, or errors or omissions.
- The Promoter is Betting Investments Ltd, c/o High Royd Business Services, B B I C, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 1JL.
- Employees of Betting Investments Ltd, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped address envelope to the following address: Office 28, 42 Triangle West, Park Street, Bristol, BS81ES
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Twitter, any other Social Network, bet365, or any other bookmaker, or the Premiership, Football League, or any other sporting body.