Born in the south east of Ireland, Simon put his life-long love of football to good use when he started a successful independent blog in 2010. That opened up an alternative route to a career in journalism, and having had work published across a number of sites and publications, Simon joined the staff at Spotlight Sports Group in 2018.
There is hardly time to catch your breath in the Premier League and a number of the division’s combatants are gearing up to feature in another hectic midweek fixture programme.
Alongside our usual Premier League predictions for the games, FST has combed through the stats to pick out a selection of cards and corners betting tips for the contests.
We’ve also combined out tips into one five-fold 30/1 accumulator which you can check out below.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
30/1 Premier League cards and corners acca
Manchester United vs Leicester City
- Manchester United are expected to name a changed XI against the Foxes to cope with a demanding schedule.
- Leicester won five corners to United’s zero when the teams last met in the Premier League.
- Only four clubs have won more corners than Leicester (92) away from home in the league this season.
Betting tip: Leicester City corner match bet @6/5
Southampton vs Crystal Palace
- Three of the last four meetings between Southampton and Crystal Palace produced over 9 corners.
- That quartet of encounters produced 11.25 corners per 90 minutes.
- An average of 10.18 corners have been awarded in Crystal Palace’s Premier League away assignments this season.
Betting tip: Over 9.0 total corners @8/11
Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Arsenal have had at least two players carded in each of their last four meetings with Chelsea.
- Only Brighton (6) have had more players sent off in the Premier League this season than Arsenal (five).
- Arsenal have picked up at least one card in 100% of their last nine Premier League games on the road.
Betting tip: Over 1.5 Arsenal team cards @10/11
Aston Villa vs Everton
- Only West Brom (42) have won fewer Premier League away corners than Everton (63) this season.
- Only four clubs have won more corners at home in the Premier League than Aston Villa this term (106).
- Everton won just three corners in two of their last three Premier League away games.
Betting tip: Aston Villa -1.0 corner handicap @21/20
Manchester United vs Liverpool
- Liverpool (38) have picked up fewer cards than any other Premier League team this season.
- Only three clubs have collected more Premier League cards than Manchester United (59) this term.
- Only Fulham (12.9) have committed more fouls per game on average than Manchester United (12.4) in the league this season.
Betting tip: Manchester United +0.0 card handicap @6/5
More Betting news
Free Super Tips is the home of Football Betting Tips. For detailed match analysis, check out our Football Predictions for today’s games, or Tomorrow’s Football Predictions if you’re looking a little further down the road.
- 9 hours ago
- Free Tips
- 11 hours ago
- Bet Builders