Born in the south east of Ireland, Simon put his life-long love of football to good use when he started a successful independent blog in 2010. That opened up an alternative route to a career in journalism, and having had work published across a number of sites and publications, Simon joined the staff at Spotlight Sports Group in 2018.
There is hardly time to draw breath as the 2020/21 Premier League season hurtles towards its climax and there another hectic top-flight fixture programme to apply your betting skills to in midweek.
Alongside our usual Premier League predictions for the games, FST has combed through the stats to pick out a selection of cards and corners betting tips for the contests.
We’ve also combined out tips into one six-fold 44/1 accumulator which you can check out below.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
44/1 Premier League cards and corners acca
- Three of the last four meetings between Everton and Wolves have produced over 2.5 cards.
- The last time Everton and Wolves met at Goodison Park, one red and seven yellow cards were dished out.
- Only five clubs have collected more cards than Everton in the Premier League this season (60).
Betting tip: Over 2.5 cards @4/5
- Each of the three meetings between Newcastle and Sheffield United since the Blades’ promotion have produced under 10 corners.
- Those games averaged just 7.33 corners per 90 minutes.
- Only Crystal Palace (68) have won fewer corners at home than Newcastle (76) this season.
Betting tip: Under 10.0 corners @1/1
- Tottenham Hotspur won 14 corners to Aston Villa’s zero when the teams last faced off in North London.
- Tottenham have won 21 corners in their last three home fixtures.
- Tottenham won eight corners to Villa’s five when the teams met at Villa Park in March.
Betting tip: Corner match bet: Tottenham Hotspur @8/11
- Arsenal beat the -2.0 handicap in each of their last four encounters with Crystal Palace.
- The aggregate corner count from those games was 31-12 in the Gunners’ favour.
- Crystal Palace have won fewer corners at home than any other Premier League team this season (68).
Betting tip: Arsenal – 2.0 corner handicap @21/20
- 10 or more corners have been awarded in each of the last three meetings between Burnley vs Liverpool.
- A whopping 29 corners were awarded to the teams in their last two league encounters.
- Liverpool have won more corners on the road than any other Premier League team this season (112).
Betting tip: Over 10.0 corners @6/5
- Just one player was booked when WBA and West Ham last faced off in January.
- Only four clubs have picked up fewer yellow cards than West Ham on the road in the Premier League this season.
- Only six clubs have collected fewer yellow cards than WBA at home in the Premier League this term.
Betting tip: Under 3.5 cards @8/13
More Betting news:
- 2 hours ago
- Free Tips
- 1 day ago
- Bet Builders