Born in the south east of Ireland, Simon put his life-long love of football to good use when he started a successful independent blog in 2010. That opened up an alternative route to a career in journalism, and having had work published across a number of sites and publications, Simon joined the staff at Spotlight Sports Group in 2018.
The Premier League continues at pace this weekend as we approach the climax of the 2020/21 campaign, and our search for the best cards and corners predictions turns to the fixtures scheduled for Sunday.
We’ve combed through the stats to bring you Premier League cards and corners tips based around Sunday’ games – plus, we’ve combined our selections into one 5/1 treble below.
Remember – you can find detailed analysis and free betting tips for all of this weekend’s matches on our Premier League predictions page..
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
5/1 Premier League cards and corners treble
- Only six clubs have won more corners at home than Wolves (96) in the Premier League this season.
- Only four teams have won fewer corners on the road than Burnley (62) in the league this term.
- In the last two meetings between Wolves and Burnley, Wanderers won 15 corners to the Clarets 4, beating the -2 handicap on each occasion.
Betting tip: Wolves -2 corner handicap @5/6
- A staggering 24 corners were awarded to both teams combined when Leeds and Man Utd last met in December.
- An average of 11.69 corners have been awarded per 90 minutes in Leeds’ league games this season – the highest figure in the entire division.
- Leeds rank in the Premier League’s top four for both corners won and corners conceded so far this term.
Betting tip: Over 10.0 corners @1/1
- Four or more cards were handed out in each of the last four meetings between local rivals Aston Villa and West Brom.
- Those four fixtures averaged a huge 5.5 cards per 90 minutes.
- There has been a sending off in three of the last four encounters between Villa and the Baggies.
Betting tip: Over 3.5 cards @5/6
More betting news:
- 4 hours ago
- 7 hours ago
- Champions League