The early Premier League kick-off on Saturday sees Arsenal travel to Tottenham Hotspur for a North London Derby that could have a massive impact on the title race.
With Leicester City three points clear at the top of the table this is a match neither side can afford to lose – and to make the game even more exciting we’ve got a free £10 inplay bet on the big match for you to claim!
How To Claim
You need a Paddy Power account to be able to claim this £10 inplay bet for Tottenham vs Arsenal in the Premier League’s North London Derby on Saturday. If you do not have a Paddy Power account yet, sign up here to get one. Paddy Power also offers £30 in free bets to new customers – what are you waiting for?
To claim your free £10 inplay bet on Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal on Saturday, here’s what you need to do. Place a £/€20 or more single bet at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or bigger before kick-off. Your £/€10 in free bets will be credited automatically for you to use inplay as two £/€5 free bet tokens – it’s that easy!
Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal is the game of the weekend in the Premier League, so why not have a bet on the North London Derby? Check out our handy Spurs vs Arsenal infographic for all the information you need to make your decision.
You can also click here to see what our betting experts are predicting for the big game. Spoilers – they expect goals!
New To Paddy Power?
If you do not have a Paddy Power account, here’s how to get one and claim £30 in free bets.
- Sign up here for a new Paddy Power account.
- Place a bet of £10 or more on odds greater than 1/2.
- Receive three £10 free bets to use on any market.
Other Special Others on Tottenham vs Arsenal
Coral are offering 4/1 for a yellow card to be shown in the North London derby. New Coral customers click below to claim!
Paddy Power are offering 8/1 on Spurs to beat Arsenal. New Paddy Power customers click below to claim!
Key Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds 1/2 or higher. Customers can only qualify for the offer once. Free bet not returned in winnings.
- Pre-match is defined as single bets placed prior to kick-off and In-Play is defined as any bet struck after the match has kicked off.
- Free bets staked on pre-match markets will not count towards the offer.
- Bets cashed out either pre-match or in-play will not count towards the offer.