Sunday afternoon treats us to a wealth of Premier League action, but the pick of the four games is undoubtedly the 4:30pm kickoff at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium as yet another North London Derby promises us a gluttony of action.
Both of these London giants are enduring disappointing seasons to say the least. Just one point separates Arsenal and Spurs, but neither are in with any realistic chance of a top four finish and they’re both facing tough competition to even qualify for the Europa League.
Arsenal sit up in 8th and boast the better form coming into this clash, while Spurs lie just below in 9th and have won just two of their last 11 competitive matches under Jose Mourinho.
Still, anything can happen in a derby.
Ahead of this exciting clash we’ve dived into all the history and form books to put together a sensational looking 66/1 Bet Builder on bet365. Check it out below!
Remember – you can find all our analysis and betting tips for this clash on our Tottenham vs Arsenal predictions.
What is bet365’s Bet Builder?
Bet Builder allows you create the bet YOU want on any football match. You can choose from a list of the most popular markets and once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate the odds from your customised selection.
For example, you could combine first goalscorer, both teams to score, the total number of corners and the full-time result to create one single bet with the price for your multi-part selection.
You can add up to 6 separate markets to your Bet Builder selection, and your odds will update automatically each time you add a new selection.
Once you are finished and happy with your selections, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and your unique bet will be added to your bet slip.
You can read about bet365’s Bet Builder in more detail here and you can sign up to bet365 and get up to £100 in bet credits using the banner below.
Tottenham vs Arsenal Bet Builder tips
Both teams to score
- Both teams have scored in six of Tottenham’s last nine Premier League games.
- Both teams have scored in each of the last three North London derbies in the Premier League.
- Arsenal have only kept three clean sheets in their last eight league away games.
Arsenal to win
- Arsenal have only lost two of their last 14 matches in the Premier League.
- Tottenham have lost three of their last five Premier League meetings with teams in the top half of the table.
- The Gunners have won five of their last seven Premier League away games.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score first
- Only Jamie Vardy has scored more Premier League goals than Aubameyang’s 20 notches this season.
- 11 of Aubameyang’s league goals have opened the scoring this season, with only Danny Ings surpassing that tally.
- Aubameyang has scored three goals in his last three starts against Spurs.
Granit Xhaka to be booked
- Granit Xhaka has been booked 11 times in 35 competitive appearances for Arsenal this season.
- Xhaka has been booked in each of his last four North London Derby appearances.
- Since signing for Arsenal in 2016/17, Xhaka has picked up 33 yellow cards.
Over 4 cards
- 40 cards have been dished out in the last seven North London Derbies in all competitions, averaging 5.7 cards per game.
- Four of these seven clashes have seen at least five cards handed out.
More FST News: