Tottenham Hotspur welcome Liverpool to North London on Saturday evening hoping to become the first team to topple Jurgen Klopp’s relentless Reds in the Premier League this season.
A win for Spurs would help to drive their own quest for a top four finish this term, though finding a way to successfully stem Liverpool’s roaring red tide has proved an impossible task for virtually every top-flight team since the summer.
Liverpool came out on top in each of their last four Premier League meetings with Tottenham, and shorn of the services of their talisman Harry Kane, Spurs look ill-equipped to stop the Merseysiders completing a nap hand of successive wins against them on Saturday.
With so much at stake, supporters are certain to be treated to another compelling contest on Saturday, and to help you get in the mood for the action, we’ve put together an Odds on That special accumulator based around Tottenham’s clash with Liverpool.
Looking for more Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool predictions? Read our detailed match preview of the game with exclusive betting tips now.
Check it out below!
What is Betfair’s #OddsOnThat?
Betfair’s Odds on That feature allows you create a customised multiples bet based on your own unique picks ahead of a particular football match. You can choose from a huge variety of markets and once you have decided on your selection, you can request a price for your acca from Betfair on Twitter using the #OddsOnThat hashtag.
Alternatively, you can choose from the many pre-determined multiple bets on Betfair in any game’s “#OOT” section!
Mohamed Salah to score anytime
- Salah rattled the net five times in his last six appearances against Spurs.
- The Egyptian scored four times in his last five Premier League starts for Liverpool.
- With James Milner out injured, Salah will take on full responsibility for Liverpool’s penalty kicks, further heightening his chances of scoring.
Both teams to score
- Both teams scored in eight of the last 10 competitive meetings between Tottenham and Liverpool.
- Tottenham kept just one clean sheet in 12 games since Jose Mourinho’s appointment.
- Both teams registered in four of Liverpool’s last seven Premier League away matches.
- Liverpool scored at least once in 100% of their Premier League fixtures this season.
Find more both teams to score predictions on our dedicated BTTS page!
Tottenham card match bet
- With 52 cards, Tottenham are statistically the 2nd worst behaved club in the Premier League so far this season behind North London rivals Arsenal.
- Spurs players have been shown yellow 2.38 times per 90 minutes on average this season.
- Liverpool (21) have picked up fewer cards than any other team in the Premier League since August.
- Spurs’ players amassed a notable nine cards in total in their last two Premier League home games.
Over 10 total corners
- The teams won 11 corners between them when Liverpool and Spurs locked horns at Anfield earlier this season.
- An average of 10.8 corners were awarded to both teams combined in Liverpool’s Premier League matches this season.
- The equivalent figure from Tottenham’s matches stands at 10.57 per 90 minutes.
- An average of 11 corners were awarded to both teams combined across Liverpool’s last three top-flight contests.
You can find more free corners tips in our Premier League cards and corners predictions guide for the weekend’s action with a huge 29/1 5-fold!
At least one goal scored in both halves
- Liverpool scored in both halves of 64% of their Premier League fixtures so far this term.
- Liverpool hit the net in each half in five of their last six EPL outings.
- Goals were registered in both halves in 100% of the last six meetings between Tottenham vs Liverpool.
- Of the 30 goals conceded by Spurs in the Premier League this season, 15 were shipped in the first half of their games and 15 in the second.
Check out the latest Premier League predictions, news, match previews, betting tips and special offers here.