Content Editor at Free Super Tips, Alex was born in the shadow of Old Trafford and is an avid Man Utd fan. After graduating from university he combined his love of football, writing and betting to join FST and now closely follows goings-on in all of the top European leagues.
Here at FST we’re gearing up for a Boxing Day football schedule jam-packed with tasty looking fixtures, and the best is being saved for last. The final fixture of the day, kicking off at 8pm, sees Premier League leaders Liverpool pay a visit to 2nd placed Leicester in a tie that could make or break the title race this season.
Leicester’s incredible first half to the season invokes glorious memories of that incredible 2015/16 title winning campaign. But they’re faced with a monumental task as they try to close the gap on the unbeaten Liverpool, who are striving to deliver the Premier League trophy to Anfield for the first time.
This has all the makings of a potential title decider, so we’ve put the hours in to come up with this delicious looking Bet Builder with bet365. Put down the turkey sandwiches and sink your teeth into this.
Make sure to check out the rest of our Premier League predictions for more insightful betting tips too.
What is bet365’s Bet Builder?
Bet Builder allows you create the bet YOU want on any football match. You can choose from a list of the most popular markets and once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate the odds from your customised selection.
For example, you could combine first goalscorer, both teams to score, the total number of corners and the full-time result to create one single bet with the price for your multi-part selection.
You can add up to 6 separate markets to your Bet Builder selection, and your odds will update automatically each time you add a new selection.
Once you are finished and happy with your selections, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and your unique bet will be added to your bet slip.
You can read about bet365’s Bet Builder in more detail here and you can sign up to bet365 and get up to £100 in bet credits using the banner below.
We’ve picked out a range of selections from Leicester’s clash with Liverpool below that we think are worth considering. Check them out, and make sure to read our detailed Leicester vs Liverpool predictions here.
Leicester vs Liverpool Bet Builder Tips
Both Teams to Score
- Liverpool have scored in each of their last 12 Premier League away games – A run stretching back to a goalless draw at Everton in March. since March.
- Leicester have found the net in each of their last eight home games in the Premier League.
- Both Leicester and Liverpool have conceded in 56% of their respective home and away matches in the top flight this season.
- Both teams have found the net in each of the last seven Premier League meetings between Leicester and Liverpool.
Leicester Win or Draw Double Chance
- Leicester are unbeaten at home in the Premier League this season, winning seven and drawing two of their nine matches.
- The Foxes have lost just one of their 15 home Premier League matches since Brendan Rodgers took charge – a 1-0 defeat to Newcastle in April.
- Liverpool have only won two of their last five away matches against Leicester in all competitions
Jamie Vardy to Score Anytime
- Jamie Vardy leads the Premier League scoring charts this season with 17 goals, six more than his nearest challengers.
- Vardy has scored in nine of Leicester’s last 10 Premier League matches, netting 12 goals in this period.
- Vardy has scored seven goals in his 10 Premier League appearances against Liverpool.
Under 3.5 Cards
- Liverpool have picked up just 1.25 cards per game away from home this season, a record only matched by Leicester.
- Leicester have been shown fewer cards per game (0.78) at home than any other team in the Premier League this season.
- The Foxes’ home games this season have averaged 3.11 cards per game, while Liverpool’s away games have amassed just 2.13 cards per game.
Leicester vs Liverpool Bet Builder Odds
Our selections above are just a snapshot of our favourite picks from Boxing Day’s marquee fixture available on bet365’s Bet Builder. Adding these to your customised Bet Builder slip returns a tasty looking 13/2.
Click the banner below to go straight to the bet365 Bet Builder section for Leicester vs Liverpool!
- 8 hours ago
- Betting Odds
- 1 day ago
- Sky Super 6