Leicester City have already defied the odds this season and they could write their names in Premier League history this weekend as they look to secure the last 3 points needed to win the title when they face Man United at Old Trafford on Sunday.
The Foxes who were one of the teams most likely to be relegated to the Championship at the start of the season, were priced up at a staggering 5000/1 to win the title and with only 3 games to play are now just 1/25 on to lift the Premier League trophy!
They find themselves 7 points clear at the top of the table and the bookies now face a huge liability if the Foxes come good on Sunday.
Man United vs Leicester Betting Tips & Analysis
Check out our Man United vs Leicester betting preview for Sunday’s big game. This will not only give you our free betting tip for the match but also includes our correct score prediction as well as the latest team news and stats.
Since their memorable 5-3 win at the King Power Stadium in 2014, Leicester lost 3-1 at Old Trafford and drew 1-1 at home to United this season. Here’s a few more stats that may help swing your betting:
- Apart from Stoke, Man United have scored fewer goals than any team in the top 11.
- United have been involved in 14 0-0’s or 1-0’s in the Premier League.
- Southampton, Norwich & Middlesbrough (league cup) have all come away from Old Trafford with victories this year.
- Leicester have lost to just 2 teams in the Premier League this season – Arsenal & Liverpool.
- They have won on their travels to Spurs (2nd), Man City (3rd) & West Ham (6th).
- Leicester have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 7 games.
Inplay Betting Tips
We provide free inplay betting tips every day and you can catch our Sunday inplay session where we may have some bets on the Man United-Leicester game!
You will need a bet365 account to follow our inplay betting tips so sign up now if you haven’t got an account and get a £200 deposit bonus to join in with!