Content Editor at Free Super Tips, Alex was born in the shadow of Old Trafford and is an avid Man Utd fan. After graduating from university he combined his love of football, writing and betting to join FST and now closely follows goings-on in all of the top European leagues.
The Premier League returns with a full schedule of fixtures this weekend and while much of the attention will gravitate towards the Merseyside Derby and Manchester City’s trip to Arsenal, FST’s focus is momentarily shifted into the more niche aspects of the game.
We’re talking about the cards and corners markets, and this week we’re focusing on Saturday’s quartet of top flight action to bring you the very best Premier League cards and corners predictions.
Remember – you can find detailed analysis and free betting tips for all of the top-flight mid-week matches on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
11/1 Premier League cards and corners accumulator
Betting tip: Chelsea over 5.5 team corners at 5/6
- Since Thomas Tuchel took charge, Chelsea have averaged 6.4 corners per game in the Premier League.
- The Blues have won at least six corners in four of these five league fixtures.
- Southampton concede an average of 4.98 corners per game in the top flight.
Betting tip: Under 10 corners at 1/1
- West Brom have won fewer corners (75) than any other team in the Premier League, averaging 3.13 per game.
- Only the Baggies have won fewer corners than Burnley (94), with the Clarets averaging 3.92 per game.
- Burnley’s home games this season have averaged 8.87 corners per game.
Betting tip: Over 3.5 cards at 5/6
- Everton’s away games this season have averaged 3.73 cards per game.
- The last Merseyside Derby in October featured five yellow cards and one red card.
- The last six Merseyside Derbies have averaged 3.83 cards per game.
Betting tip: Sheffield United over 1.5 team cards at 5/6
- No other team has picked up more cards than Sheffield United (50) this season.
- The Blades have averaged 2.58 cards per away game this term – again the highest tally in the league.
- Fulham’s opponents have been carded 1.5 times per game at Craven Cottage this season.
Best value single: Conor Gallagher to be booked at 5/2 (Burnley vs West Brom)
West Brom midfielder Conor Gallagher has picked up more bookings than any other player in the Premier League this season and another could be on the horizon as the Baggies visit Turf Moor. Five of his eight bookings have come away from home and remarkably he has found himself in the referee’s notepad in five of his last six competitive starts for West Brom.
More betting news:
- 11 hours ago
- 1 day ago