Ever wanted to combine multiple bets on the same game only to find out your bookies doesn’t offer that option? Well, now you can!
Many major bookmakers have introduced request a bet or bet building functions onto their sites for most of the big games.
Customers can bet with more freedom than ever before and come up with personalised bets containing multiple markets (corners, cards, goals etc.) and back them as one single selection.
So, to help you build some customised bets for this Sunday’s Bundesliga games, we’ve compiled a number of notable statistics we like the look of!
SUNDAY August 18th
Eintracht Frankfurt vs TSG Hoffenheim – 14:30 (BT Sport 2)
- Eintracht Frankfurt are unbeaten in each of their last four Bundesliga games against TSG Hoffenheim (W2 D2).
- However, Hoffenheim do have a positive record away to Frankfurt overall, with four wins from ten Bundesliga visits (W4 D3 L3).
- Frankfurt have won each of their last three Bundesliga home games on matchday 1.
- Hoffenheim lost three of their final four games of 2018/19 (D1 L3).
- Alfred Schreuder will be Hoffenheim’s 10th Bundesliga manager when they face Frankfurt on Sunday – only two previous managers won their first games in charge.
- Frankfurt’s Filip Kostic has scored four goals against TSG Hoffenheim, which is more than he has against any other Bundesliga club.
- Kostic has also scored three goals over his last two competitive appearances – against Waldhof Mannheim in the DFB Pokal and Vaduz in the Europa League.
- Hoffenheim were the only Bundesliga team to have scored in each of their away matches in 2018/19 – both teams scored in 94% of their away games.
- No other team scored as many goals on the road as Hoffenheim did last season either (42).
- Ishak Belfodil has scored 12 Bundesliga goals in 2019 to date – joint-most in the league alongside Robert Lewandowski.
- Frankfurt’s Goncalo Paciencia scored his first Bundesliga goal in the last encounter between the two.
- Both teams have scored in each of the last four encounters between them.
Cards & Corners
- An average of 3.5 yellow cards were shown across the last four meetings between Eintracht Frankfurt and Hoffenheim.
- There was a red card shown in both of last season’s matches between Frankfurt and Hoffenheim too.
- Frankfurt matches saw an average of 10 corners per game in the 18/19 season.
- Hoffenheim matches saw an average of 10.2 corners per game in the 18/19 season.
We’ve also put together a Request a Bet Stat Pack for this weekend’s Premier League games if you’re looking for even more statistics to back up your bets!
Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig – 17:00 (BT Sport 2)
- Union Berlin and RB Leipzig have met just four times before – Leipzig have won two games to Union Berlin’s one (D1).
- Union Berlin only lost five games in the Bundesliga 2 last season, whereas every other team lost at least nine times.
- This will be Julian Nagelsmann’s first Bundesliga game as RB Leipzig head coach – he drew his first Bundesliga game in charge of Hoffenheim.
- Leipzig have never won their opening match of a Bundesliga season (D1 L2), scoring just three goals and conceding eight.
- Union Berlin are set to feature in their first-ever Bundesliga game on Sunday, as is their manager Urs Fischer.
- Both Union’s Sebastian Polter (twice) and Leipzig’s Yussuf Poulsen scored in the first meeting between the two sides in the 14/15 Bundesliga 2 season – both still play for their respective clubs.
- Yussuf Poulsen was RB Leipzig’s second top scorer last season (15 goals) and four of his last seven goals were scored in away games.
- RB Leipzig conceded just 29 goals and kept 16 clean sheets in the 18/19 season – both league highs.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in three of the four meetings between Union Berlin and RB Leipzig.
Cards & Corners
- An average of 3.75 yellow cards were shown across all prior meetings between RB Leipzig and Union Berlin.
- Leipzig’s Lukas Klostermann and Emil Forsberg were both booked in the last fixture.
- RB Leipzig matches saw an average of just 9.5 corners per game in the 18/19 season – the fourth lowest number in the Bundesliga.
- Union Berlin matches saw an average of just 9.4 corners per game in the 18/19 season – the fourth lowest number in the Bundesliga 2.
A four-fold on our Bundesliga Request a Bet tips comes in at 20/1 with bet365! You can add it to your betslip below.