Vincent is a betting and gaming expert as well as former Editor and Website Manager for futaa.com
Sportingbet South Africa offers the biggest sports betting line-up across more than 8000 different betting markets. From sports betting to live casino games to virtual sports.
With high-quality betting products, favorable odds and irresistible promotions, they are a go-to betting site for many South Africans. With an incredible range of soccer betting markets, interactive Live Games and powerful betting features available.
SportingBet is licensed by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board Bookmaker license.
What is the Sportingbet South Africa Sign Up Bonus?
For newly registered users, SportingBet has an outstanding welcome offer.
Register with SportingBet and receive a 100% cashback for your first loss up to a maximum amount of R2,000 as a freebet. The bonus works with the minimum bet of R50.
How to claim the Sportingbet South Africa Sign Up Bonus?
To claim this offer, the first deposit must be made within 30 days following registration. Minimum deposit: 10 ZAR.
You must use the bonus code WELCOMEBONUS when making your first deposit.
Sportingbet South AfricaSign Up Bonus Terms and Conditions?
- Get an extra 100% up to 2,000 ZAR on your first deposit as a bonus.
- To claim this offer, the first deposit must be made within 30 days following registration.
- Minimum deposit: 10 ZAR.
- You must use the bonus code WELCOMEBONUS when making your first deposit.
- Valid payment methods: ALL.
- Bonus type: Withdrawal restricted. Bonus funds are available to play with, but cannot be withdrawn until the requirements are met.
- Your bonus and winnings amount will be displayed as Restricted Amount and will be visible in the bonus section of your account until the requirements of your bonus have been met.
- Unrestricted after wagering 3 times the bonus and deposit amount on Sports.
- Wagering on bets with total odds above 1.5 will be applicable for the release requirements.
- The requirements of your bonus can only be met when playing on Sports. The bonus and winnings amount can only be played in these categories until the requirements are met.
- Time to un-restrict bonus: 30 days.
- Amount lost if bonus not unrestricted in time: Bonus and winnings amount
- You can keep track of your bonuses in the bonus section of your account.
- Any ‘Cash Out’ or ‘Edit My Bet’ bets will not count towards wagering restrictions if bonus funds are used to place the bet.
- Only bets placed after the bonus being claimed will be considered towards the wagering requirements to release the bonus.
- Bets on opposing markets on the same event will NOT count towards wagering requirements and the user will lose his bonus and any winnings won with the bonus. For example, backing both odd and even goals in the same event.
- Customers using duplicate accounts will not be credited. The bonus is designed for recreational accounts only and will be attributed accordingly. Sportingbet’s decision in this regard will be final and non-negotiable.
How to register with Sportingbet South Africa?
To register with Sportingbet, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Sportingbet site https://sports.sportingbet.co.za/ on any device.
- Enter your email address and then click “Continue”
- Now choose your password. (It must contain at least one letter, number and special character)
- Enter your Gender, First name, Last name, Date of birth, ID or Passport Number and Address. You’ll need to click “Next” after providing each bit of information.
- Declare your source of funds (where your betting money comes from) and click “Next”.
- Enter your mobile number and click “Next”.
- If you are over 18 years of age and agree to the Sportingbet terms and conditions, click “Create My Account”.
- Congrats, you are now registered with Sportingbet!
How to login to Sportingbet South Africa?
Sportingbet South Africa login is very easy,
Here are the steps;
- Visit the Sportingbet site on any device.
- Click the “Login” button at the top right of your screen.
- Enter your email address or User ID.
- Enter your password (the same password you created during the Sportingbet registration process).
- Click “Log In” to access your Sportingbet account.
- Hooray, now you can start betting!
How to deposit with Sportingbet South Africa?
- Log in to your Sportingbet South Africa account
- Click on Deposit
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Enter the amount that you wish to deposit into your account
- Follow the prompts for your preferred payment method
- Finally, confirm your payment
- Your funds should be available almost immediately
How to place a bet with Sportingbet South Africa?
Log into Sportingbet
- Select the game/match that you would like to bet on
- Select your bet type
- Enter your bet amount
- Click the “PLACE BET” button to finalize your bet(s).
How to download the Sportingbet South Africa App?
- Visit the Sportingbet website
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Menu” tab
- Click on the tab and click on the sports app or casino app icon. It depends on the one you are interested in downloading.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Click on the Menu tab below the page and select once again the app you are interested in.
- A download tab will pop up on your screen, click on the tab
- After downloading, install the Sportingbet mobile app and enjoy the features.
- Visit the Apple store
- Look out for the Sportingbet App and click on the first option
- Click on “Get”
- Finalize the “Security Check”
- Allow it to download and click on Open.
How to withdraw from Sportingbet South Africa?
How to withdraw from Sportingbet using FNB eWallet:
- Log in to your Sportingbet account and click the ‘My Account’ icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select the ‘Cashier’ option and then click ‘Withdraw’.
- Scroll to the right for the eWallet option with the FNB logo.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm your mobile number (this number will be used at the ATM and must match that of your account).
- Click to confirm your withdrawal.
- You will receive an SMS with a PIN once the funds have been transferred to your eWallet.
- Go to any FNB ATM and use the PIN you were sent to withdraw your cash.
Who owns Sportingbet South Africa?
Sportingbet is a British online gambling operator, owned by GVC Holdings plc.
Hollywood Bets South Africa New Customer Guide 2023
Bet.co.za South Africa New Customer Guide 2023
Gbets South Africa New Customer Guide 2023
Related ArticlesSee All
- 5 days ago
- Free Bets and Special Offers
- 12 days ago
- Betting Odds